Sexy accents... do they turn you on?

last reply
331 replies
28.5k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
One of our vendors is an older gentleman from Scotland, and when he talks, his accent just drives me wild! Every time I walk into his showroom, he calls me Miss Frasier, rolling the 'R' with that dashing Scottish brogue, and I just linger and listen to his stories because I could hear that delightful accent all day and never get tired of it!

What accent do you find sexy, interesting, or affecting? ...and can you do any accents yourself?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm in Dublin Ireland and I love some of the U.S. and Canadian accents. Such a turn on to hear sometimes, so I understand what you mean!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Italian accent has me purring like a kitten, it's just so sexy.
Idk... Gryffindor?
0 likes
Sometimes a Latina accent (Sofia Vergara, for instance, as thick as it is or Salma Hayek) does it, but definitely an Irish one. I have no idea why, but yeah. lol

And some other European ones. Swedish, for instance... homina homina.
Lurker
0 likes
Italian, French, Polish, an old friend of mine is German and her accent is delightful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A gorgeous voice and a sexy accent, always makes me melt
There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable."

C'è un fascino per il proibito che lo rende indicibilmente desiderabile.

— Mark Twain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the accent of southern US women as well as Australian women ... so sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I think all accents are sexy
Have lots of fun
*THE DEVIL*
0 likes
Yes some do... Those from UK are sophisticated / aristocratic; almost requires a gent to kneel and kiss an extended hand/foot! The southern girls drawl in US can wrap you around their little finger in a heartbeat; enjoy the ride! Oh yeah, then we have the island girls (jamaica etc.) wow.... Don't know what's hotter, the voice or that ass sashaying by as they look back over their shoulder smiling!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gods, yes! Someone once said that fucking foreigners was almost as good as traveling! English, South African, Latin, German - you name it, there is something about accents that makes it all the more thrilling!
Lurker
0 likes
My lover's accent is just adorable, and makes me go weak at the knees with desire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
French and Italians
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes accents can be so sexy especially French.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by splodger
Yes accents can be so sexy especially French.

I was hoping you'd say scouse, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
1st French

2nd Irish

The words are not important lol...
Lurker
0 likes
I love sexy accents
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I like all accents, I'm in Suffolk (though I was born in Darlington) and the Suffolk accent is dying out which is a shame!
0 likes
1st English
2nd Italian
3rd German
4th Russian
5th Southern
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yep...love American and French accents. A sexy Scottish accent is also a huge turn on.... ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Omg yes they do..
0 likes
It is a British accent that makes me crazy
0 likes
It is a British accent that makes me crazy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A sexy voice more than a sexy accent- a gorgeous male voice has me weak at the knees!
[
0 likes
Quote by Kittypusscat
A sexy voice more than a sexy accent- a gorgeous male voice has me weak at the knees!

Give me your telephone number and take a seat darling.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
My man is Scottish. He did not come to the States until he was almost an adult. So, his accent is always present. That along with his tone was a major turn on right from the beginning. Sexy a hell. Up until that point, I was never impressed with accents since I was raised overseas anyway and attended DOD schools. When he gets really mad, I can't hardly understand him. It brings out the submissive in me, bratty as I am. He has the combination of accent, attitude and a well trained manipulation of language. It's heart stopping.

I've been able to shed my German accent. It is barely noticeable. So, people are really shocked when I revert to speaking it in front of them. It's usually to say something I don't want them to hear--yet.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh my yes....southern accents, which vary by region, New York accents, French accents, even Boston accents, and Texas accents, they all do it for me. I'm from Michigan, land of no accents, until you cross the bridge up north and get the Yooper accents...
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I challenge you to find someone who'll say Scouse!

For me it's Irish, French or from The South in the US. I find they could be talking gibberish and I'd still smile and enjoy it.
Lurker
0 likes
No! A sexy voice with a nice accent will always have my full and undivided, lust filled, attention. That said, a French accent wins hands down.