Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is your house haunted? Would you want to attract a ghost/spirit to your house if you could?

last reply
24 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Would you try and attract a ghost to your home?

15 votes remaining
Yes absolutely (2 votes) 13%
Only if it was a friendly spirit/ghost (3 votes) 20%
No this might attract the wrong kind of ghost (5 votes) 33%
Are you crazy? (3 votes) 20%
No I don't believe in ghosts (7 votes) 47%
Lurker
0 likes
So a little background. We have a ghost/spirit in our house. I guess fortunately it's friendly.

I'm not going to go into details, but it is interesting. I will say that it is not something tangible in a movie or tv show sense.

I was thinking, and wondering if it were possible to attract more ghosts or spirits, would I?

The thinking is, that if you try to attract more spirits/ghosts that you do not necessarily have a choice in what you attract. You could attract a very malevolent spirit, for example.

So if you could attract a spirit to your home would you? Are you one of those kind of people who can sense that sort of thing?

Do you have any stories that you'd like to share?
Lurker
0 likes
No, a ghost would not be a positive presence. By most accounts, ghosts are lost and unhappy spirits, lingering in places often due to sudden, unexpected and usually violent deaths. They remain attached to this world due to uncut ties to their previous lives. Due to the negative energy of their spectral existence, they often cause negative experiences for the living people that dwell within the same area. Some ghosts supposedly act quite maliciously.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I don't believe in ghosts whatsoever; I guess that states my opinion on the matter.
Lurker
0 likes
I beleve in ghosts I have seen them been touched and have heard them talking. no thank you to inviting them in
Lurker
0 likes
I cannot say I truly believe in the popular conception of what a ghost is; although I have had a few experiences that are rather inexplicable. I'll bite... if I could rent out my house to Casper, then I'd go for it. It would at least point to answers for some heavy questions.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
One time a ghost popped up on me, talking about boooo 'n' shit.

Punched em in the dick.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Ghosts? Seriously?

Well, only if they bring Dana Barrett (Sigourney Weaver) with them.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73
Ghosts? Seriously?

Well, only if they bring Dana Barrett (Sigourney Weaver) with them.

She can deal with ghosts, navi, aliens, copycat killers. Everything really.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
She can deal with ghosts, navi, aliens, copycat killers. Everything really.

#notallaliens

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Our house is 128 years old, and every kid of the block swears it is haunted (including my own). I do not, though I believe in ghosts. If I ever saw one, we'd move out in a heartbeat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't believe in ghosts, so "no" and "not applicable".

Mind you, I can dream...

0 likes
I think you either believe in ghosts or don't

All three of the houses I have bought I asked if anyone has died in them.

Ghosts leftover energy I have felt it

When my mother died and I slept in her room that night..she tuned the radio to the word she always said

Then a light in her office came on..thought it was on a timer. .it was unplugged

But that's me..

Not sure if I want a ghost observing my vibrator time

So maybe no...

However for those old homes..they were theirs first so I would share hopefully peacefully
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A friendly ghost could be interesting. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
During one of my internet roaming sessions, I came across a few posts about a Succubus which is apparently a female ghost that has sex with you... That sounds fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't mind a ghost that performed a little light cleaning biggrin
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cherrycola703
I wouldn't mind a ghost that performed a little light cleaning biggrin

I'm not a believer myself, but if this kind of cleaning ghost does actually exist - then can I book him in for an hour or two on Saturdays?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I would never want to attract ghosts.

I certainly believe in them. One time we were in an old historical hotel in Oxford and my niece saw a ghost in her room. The legend in the hotel is that she comes out in a certain wing of the hotel at different parts of the night.

When we left my nieces name was logged into a book documenting the sighting. She was only 6 at the time.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Trinket already haunts me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Only if it was the ghost of John Lennon.

Awesome reply
The Linebacker
0 likes
Ghosts never bring a nice bottle of wine. But to their credit they never double dip their chips.