Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you guys actually like going down on girls?

last reply
996 replies
100k views
10 watchers
17 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Do all you guys out there actually like going down on a girl or is something you give a quick lick for so that you can jump to fucking? Lemme know what you think

Love leila
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes
I love kissing, licking and sucking a girl's hot pussy, especially if its just been fuck and filled with tasty warm cum!
Lurker
0 likes
HELL YES!!!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
The wetter the better!! She usually has to push me away before I stop.
Lurker
0 likes
Like - No........Love - Yes!!!!
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Lilnaughtykitten
Do all you guys out there actually like going down on a girl or is something you give a quick lick for so that you can jump to fucking? Lemme know what you think

Love leila

Well hun, I dont just eat pussy. I make it a seven course meal. Gawd I love it! For me getting her off as many times as possible is the primary mission.
Cryptic Vigilante
1 like
I might yet again come across as the party pooper, but this is very likely to become one of those hollow multi-page threads where you'll have plenty of guys all answering: "Hell yes, I love it!"

Funny thing is, I was chatting with a girl just yesterday and she admitted to me that guys aren't usually too eager to go down on her. I don't want to reveal too many details about that girl not to make her identifiable, but I can assure you that she is 1) Young, 2) Attractive, 3) Undoubtedly very clean. In other words, she's seemingly the perfect candidate for oral sex, and yet a lot of guys deny her of that pleasure. And I've heard similar testimonies from different women through my life, either here or in real life.

I can't really comment about why some men aren't too enthusiastic about cunnilingus, but I'm fairly certain that many of them are that way. Either if it's because they find it repulsive or they simply are egocentric while having sex still remains a mystery to me.

In all honesty, this is one of those topics where women could certainly provide a much more thorough and truthful perspective. They might not understand the reasons of men, but at least they'll provide replies that are going to be quite a bit more representative of reality.

I don't really see a lot of guys jumping on this thread and openly offering all the reasons why they dislike oral sex. If you want a whole lot of empty politically correct answers though, I'm sure you'll be served, no worries.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I honestly love going down on a pet! I haven't had a pet that I didn't please orally before moving onto other forms of foreplay or intercourse. Like some posters here, I've had many pets tell me they've had male lovers that either didn't or wouldn't please them orally because they were not into it or were only interested in getting pleased themselves. But I find more satisfaction pleasing my pet as opposed to her pleasing me. Tying her up and orally assaulting her pleasure pot until my tongue and lips are numb really gets me going and will mostly likely please her...I've not had any complaints!
It's All Good! :-)
'tis himself!
1 like
Quote by Lilnaughtykitten

Love leila

I do. I really, really, do. There's nothing quite like hearing a lady get inarticulate because of what my tongue is doing on her clit biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
I really do enjoy going down on a woman !! I have been told that my tongue gives a better orgasm then some cocks woman have had in them. I am not blessed with a large cock so I make up for it in other ways :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
very much so. i am a pussy eater! i love seeing women squirm and scream, while im flicking my tongue across there clit, and banging that g spot over and over with my fingers!
ride em harder
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
l Love eating her. When I can feel her cum on my tongue it is the greatest feeling for me as well as her!
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Nothing better on earth!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it and would happily spend all night there. I think guys who like going down on their girl show the right priorities ie putting the girl first and thinking of others before yourself

Senior Analyst
0 likes
Yes, I really, really love eating pussy. My very first experience with a woman was going down on her for a good 45 minutes or an hour. I know she came more than once, but it was a long time ago, so I couldn't tell you whether it was twice or six times. She was exhausted and happy, though.

To this day, eating a pussy is something I will do anytime, anywhere; it's definitely not a "second-best" choice for me. For one thing, I don't need to have an erection to make my wife very happy and I can do it for as long as I can breathe. Now, I admit my wife isn't much interested in any sex at all these days, but oral sex hits the spot when it happens.

And if you think I'd bother to be politically correct when 1: this is a forum that uses made-up names, and 2: I'm 67 fucking years old and I don't give a shit what you think, well, you're just too thick to be taken seriously anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
If my guys didn't they wouldn't be FWB with me.
I enjoy their love of the sport regularly and I know they love competing as well. They are experts at being able to keep me interested even after three or four orgasms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As StevieG pointed out, Like - No, Love it - YES..............going down on a Woman is the best thing in the world. I just love to eat pussy.
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Porgy87
And if you think I'd bother to be politically correct when 1: this is a forum that uses made-up names, and 2: I'm 67 fucking years old and I don't give a shit what you think, well, you're just too thick to be taken seriously anyway.

I wasn't implying that each and every response provided in this thread is going to be politically correct bullshit in my previous post, just that on the whole, the OP will receive feedback that's going to be quite a bit biased as opposed to a complete and comprehensive spectrum of opinions.

Hell, I too really love licking a girl's pussy, no bullshit. I could talk about it extensively, but in terms of offering the OP an accurate perspective on the whole topic and presenting her the other side of the coin, my response really won't add much to the discussion: it's just going to get lost in the many pages of 'convenient' answers that all sound the same.

And for the record, maybe that you genuinely don't bother being politically correct yourself, but plenty of guys do just to be in good favor when it comes to adding friends and having cyber-sex. Otherwise, someone really should inform me why the average male Lushie is a hot 25-year-old athlete with a 9-inch cock.

Really, I just find it sad when instead of using the anonymity of the internet to have sincere and thoughtful discussions about sex, plenty of people jump on the opportunity and bullshit others just to bolster their sexual self-esteem and to jerk-off to a computer screen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely, Its all good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes