Dirty Panties

last reply
12 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Out of curiosity, I was wondering which guys if any would ever buy a woman's panties from this site. Would you want then clean? Or worn? How much money would you be willing to pay?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Hmm, thanks but no thanks, I'll pass on that one.

I'm not that big of a panties-lover in the first place, plus the girls that I find attractive and/or appropriate are a very thin minority here on Lush.

If you want though, I can pay a fine to keep all those dirty panties locked in a secure safebox, so that they'll never ever see the broad daylight again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Hmm, thanks but no thanks, I'll pass on that one.

I'm not that big of a panties-lover in the first place, plus the girls that I find attractive and/or appropriate are a very thin minority here on Lush.

If you want though, I can pay a fine to keep all those dirty panties locked in a secure safebox, so that they'll never ever see the broad daylight again.

Eeeww! I agree.
On the other hand, one of your jocks after a sweaty workout in the gym, maybe.

Juuuust maybe!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I enjoy a pair of freshly worn panties but would not pay for them.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by southernbelle1228
Out of curiosity, I was wondering which guys if any would ever buy a woman's panties from this site. Would you want then clean? Or worn? How much money would you be willing to pay?

haha, it really made me smile...I like thongs, especially when a girl gets wet in them..but how much I would pay here..the answer is so simple,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would enjoy buying your panties especially the black ones in your first few profile pics.... And yes, they would want to have been up close and personal with your sweet booty.
colin123
0 likes
I love dirty panties and sniff my wifes all the time, i would buy dirty panties , not sure how much i would pay, but would certainly consider it
The Engineer
0 likes
well dirty of course....infact my life as a crossdresser started out with dirty soiled panties. hehe.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like sniffing, licking and wearing dirty sexy panties.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by southernbelle1228

I would certainly buy dirty panties i would pay what was asked for and hopefully get a regular supply.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife's dirty panties are sometimes used for humiliation. She has stuffed them in my mouth and made panty tea. Would I buy a pair from someone I don't know? Not a chance. That is a waste of money and disgusting.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I don't know what I expected when I clicked on this thread but I definitely didn't expect to start gagging after the first few posts.
Lurker
0 likes
I buy my wife new panties. If I want dirty ones, well, I won't pay for what is in the laundry basket for free and readily available.