getting wife to go nude in home

last reply
25 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i been trying to get my wife to go nude in our home for 13 years what am i doing wrong. i love being naked in our home in fact i am mostly naked in the home and want her to ddo same any tips would be great thanks in advance
The Linebacker
0 likes
Maybe she is uncomfortable with sitting around nude on the furniture. Some people are squeamish about that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
but she always have to have something on even in bed
Lurker
0 likes
Some things you can't change! Or, it takes some time. Maybe suggest it in stages.... little steps, like braless, or pantieless, that sort of thing. I don't go nude around the house except for something special or when my clothes have been removed from me. She might just be insecure about her figure, so that is something you might have to spend some time reassuring her on, and compliment her lots when she is naked. I never thought of being naked around anywhere, but that changed not that many years ago with my second marriage.
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/husband-shows-me-off-on-our-honeymoon-1.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
I'm jumping in on this because I've actually dealth with the pressure to become a nudist in my life.

I'm just writing about the thought processes I've had on this subject and nothing more:

My father is a nudist and for the longest time he tried to encourage us to go with him to nude beaches and resorts - etc. I loathed the idea and absolutely refused. When I married my first husband my dad actually had a 'it's okay to be a nudist' talk with him - and lo and behold, not surprisingly, my husband went for it and started walking around naked all the time.

The pressure from a nudist to BE a nudist - I thought it was annoying for my whole life.

When I married for the 2nd time my father approached my new husband about this too and thankfully my husband refused to go along with it.

So what is my thinking? Why don't I like it?

1) I don't like when my breasts spend too much time rubbing against the skin just under my breasts - can't stand it. Especially if it's summer and I'm sweating. It's just gross.

2) My thighs rubbing together for too long *even when I'm wearing a skirt* is very uncomfortable. I actually traveled cross country via flight in a dress and by the time I arrived in my destination my thighs were so sore from rubbing together I was in pure agony. I had to ice my thighs and put neosporin on them to get them to heal.

3) The way my dad went about it was just obnoxious. It was embarrassing. Did he not understand why I don't like being naked constantly? *sigh* I'm comfortable with clothes on most of the time. Eventually I had to tell him to stop talking about it - stop HARASSING me about it - just QUIT it.

4) Sitting on furniture when I'm moist - if I'm not wanting or getting ready to have sex, but instead just being casual like paying the bills - is just gross. What was further gross was knowing my father's bare ass was all over the furniture - yuck.

5) Why is it gross? Because I am a female and do not like KNOWING that I generate body fluids that - you know - aren't pee, aren't feces - and ARE there. I change my panties twice a day to stay fresh. The idea of then spreading that fluid around the house is further gross. I had to require my father carry a towel at all times - but given - men don't PRODUCE fluids like women do and I think the average woman doesn't produce *as much* random fluids like I do. I think a lot of men don't understand this element of being a woman. I know my husband doesn't get it because one time he asked me "why do you change your panties during the day"? - so he had no clue what so ever what I deal with routinely. He's the type of guy who can wear his boxers several times before tossing them in the dirty clothes. Not me. Nope.

6) Nudity full time - for me - robs the appeal and interest in the naked form sexually speaking. With my ex husband I remember really not caring that he was naked all the time. Seeing him naked was no longer a turn on. If he had a hard on - so what. None of it thrilled me and it put a damper on our actually sex life. Because - who cares? So he's naked again. . . whoop de doo. My husband NOW - when I see him naked [getting out of the shower - changing his clothes] he can and does turn me on and we've been married for more than a decade. Nudity IS natural - and thus it is NOT sexually appealing when I see it on a constant basis. You become numb to its psychological effects after a while.

7) My husband, however, did used to encourage me to go without panties in bed. I do sometimes - but most of the time I don't like my pussy and thus my vaginal fluids to rub all over my legs when I'm NOT turned on or wanting sex. I like to remain dry and clean as much as possible. I enjoy the stickiness of it when I'm turned on - but not otherwise. Not when I'm sick, not when I'm tired, not when I'm in a bad mood.

So . . . to sum it up: When I am turned on and wanting / having sex - I'm all for it. Otherwise, clothes on lest nudity in a constant state ruin my happening sex life.

--

I've always been curious about this: Why do nudists really badger and harass non-nudists to BE nudists? What appeal does having someone else be a nudist have to where people will have a 'it's okay to be a nudist' conversation with a new family member ALL THE TIME? Why is 'no thank you - not interested' NEVER acceptable?

OP: why do you keep asking your wife to do so when she's clearly not interested. You're coming to Ask Olivia as if it's a serious problem that we can give you the answer to? Respect your wife! She's says no time and again them maybe you should just quit before that 'no' becomes 'what in the fuck - are you deaf'?

Maybe you're not as extreme as my father was - but seriously - I found it offensive and embarrassing and ultimate had to give boyfriends the 'my dad's a nudist and will most likely talk to you about becoming one yourself one day - just be polite and tolerate his insanity' As an adult I now see my father [a minister - mind you] as mentally unstable because of his stubborn insistence to push this particular subject. I don't understand his compulsion . . . so, please OP - don't go THAT far.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm not saying all the time but like 2-3 times a week would be nice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try encouraging her to move between the bedroom and the bathroom naked. I think you will find she gets more adventuresome in time - don't rush it.
When or if she does don't make a big fuss - treat her as you would with clothes on - the embarrassment will gradually diminish.
That's how I started as a girl. My mother considered it was a fad or a stage I was going through and got used to it. 20 years later I am still going through that stage.

Metilda wrote:Why do nudists really badger and harass non-nudists to BE nudists?
Do they? I am a nudist and I have never heard anybody 'badger' others to undress, invited to join us?... yes...but never pressure, embarrass or badger. I have often been asked what is there about nudity that I enjoy. In a word "Freedom". Certainly not exhibitionism that many consider nudists to be. Exhibitionists are just that... not true nudists.
As a teen skinny dipping became prevalent and it was the boys who had more problems adjusting than the girls.
I have been to many Nudists clubs etc and found numerous well adjusted families all enjoying the pleasures that one enjoys. Not many have perfect bodies but who cares. There is a time and a place for everything - nudity included.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Obviously, she wears the pants in the house - get used to it biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Site administrator
0 likes
Hide all her clothes? ... sorry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am naked most of the time when I am home as I feel more comfortable that way. I live alone, so I don't have any issues with anyone else about it. Regarding some of the concerns that I have read about furniture, I always have a towel placed on anything that I am sitting on. At the end of the day I throw it in the wash and put a new one on for the next day.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Lordy, I have trouble keepin my wife IN clothes. If a buddy comes out to the house they know to wait in the back porch as I go in and see that she has something on. I do enjoy it as well. She has a great body and i'm glad she is proud of it. Good luck
0 likes
How about a compromise..semi nude...

Or a really revealing outfit

U both win then

She gets to wear a bit

And u get to see her in something sexy
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
I'm jumping in on this because I've actually dealth with the pressure to become a nudist in my life.

I'm just writing about the thought processes I've had on this subject and nothing more:

My father is a nudist and for the longest time he tried to encourage us to go with him to nude beaches and resorts - etc. I loathed the idea and absolutely refused. When I married my first husband my dad actually had a 'it's okay to be a nudist' talk with him - and lo and behold, not surprisingly, my husband went for it and started walking around naked all the time.

The pressure from a nudist to BE a nudist - I thought it was annoying for my whole life.

When I married for the 2nd time my father approached my new husband about this too and thankfully my husband refused to go along with it.

So what is my thinking? Why don't I like it?

1) I don't like when my breasts spend too much time rubbing against the skin just under my breasts - can't stand it. Especially if it's summer and I'm sweating. It's just gross.

2) My thighs rubbing together for too long *even when I'm wearing a skirt* is very uncomfortable. I actually traveled cross country via flight in a dress and by the time I arrived in my destination my thighs were so sore from rubbing together I was in pure agony. I had to ice my thighs and put neosporin on them to get them to heal.

3) The way my dad went about it was just obnoxious. It was embarrassing. Did he not understand why I don't like being naked constantly? *sigh* I'm comfortable with clothes on most of the time. Eventually I had to tell him to stop talking about it - stop HARASSING me about it - just QUIT it.

4) Sitting on furniture when I'm moist - if I'm not wanting or getting ready to have sex, but instead just being casual like paying the bills - is just gross. What was further gross was knowing my father's bare ass was all over the furniture - yuck.

5) Why is it gross? Because I am a female and do not like KNOWING that I generate body fluids that - you know - aren't pee, aren't feces - and ARE there. I change my panties twice a day to stay fresh. The idea of then spreading that fluid around the house is further gross. I had to require my father carry a towel at all times - but given - men don't PRODUCE fluids like women do and I think the average woman doesn't produce *as much* random fluids like I do. I think a lot of men don't understand this element of being a woman. I know my husband doesn't get it because one time he asked me "why do you change your panties during the day"? - so he had no clue what so ever what I deal with routinely. He's the type of guy who can wear his boxers several times before tossing them in the dirty clothes. Not me. Nope.

6) Nudity full time - for me - robs the appeal and interest in the naked form sexually speaking. With my ex husband I remember really not caring that he was naked all the time. Seeing him naked was no longer a turn on. If he had a hard on - so what. None of it thrilled me and it put a damper on our actually sex life. Because - who cares? So he's naked again. . . whoop de doo. My husband NOW - when I see him naked [getting out of the shower - changing his clothes] he can and does turn me on and we've been married for more than a decade. Nudity IS natural - and thus it is NOT sexually appealing when I see it on a constant basis. You become numb to its psychological effects after a while.

7) My husband, however, did used to encourage me to go without panties in bed. I do sometimes - but most of the time I don't like my pussy and thus my vaginal fluids to rub all over my legs when I'm NOT turned on or wanting sex. I like to remain dry and clean as much as possible. I enjoy the stickiness of it when I'm turned on - but not otherwise. Not when I'm sick, not when I'm tired, not when I'm in a bad mood.

So . . . to sum it up: When I am turned on and wanting / having sex - I'm all for it. Otherwise, clothes on lest nudity in a constant state ruin my happening sex life.

--

I've always been curious about this: Why do nudists really badger and harass non-nudists to BE nudists? What appeal does having someone else be a nudist have to where people will have a 'it's okay to be a nudist' conversation with a new family member ALL THE TIME? Why is 'no thank you - not interested' NEVER acceptable?

OP: why do you keep asking your wife to do so when she's clearly not interested. You're coming to Ask Olivia as if it's a serious problem that we can give you the answer to? Respect your wife! She's says no time and again them maybe you should just quit before that 'no' becomes 'what in the fuck - are you deaf'?

Maybe you're not as extreme as my father was - but seriously - I found it offensive and embarrassing and ultimate had to give boyfriends the 'my dad's a nudist and will most likely talk to you about becoming one yourself one day - just be polite and tolerate his insanity' As an adult I now see my father [a minister - mind you] as mentally unstable because of his stubborn insistence to push this particular subject. I don't understand his compulsion . . . so, please OP - don't go THAT far.

All well said. Nudity is special for the occasions that call for it. I like to see skin but prefer it in a less exposed way. Shorts, cleavage in a gown, as more of a peekaboo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by monainohio
i been trying to get my wife to go nude in our home for 13 years what am i doing wrong. i love being naked in our home in fact i am mostly naked in the home and want her to ddo same any tips would be great thanks in advance
Why change the one you love into something she obviously doesn't want to be? The only thing you will create by that in the long run is more distance. Nobody wants to stay, where she can't just be herself.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
If she don't want to, she don't want to. end of story. problem solved. bill's in the mail.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
You go. "Look bitch, I ain't trying to get ugly up in this muthfucka. You take them panties on down...give me the view I want to see. I wanna see that honey in that pot, and if I want a taste I'm gonna taste it. Don't make me repeat myself now."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Hide all her clothes? ... sorry

Maybe a bit too much to ask? lol

But after 13 years, if you have still hope, you could propose lingerie...
Live and let live
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think lingerie or a skimpy outfit would be a decent middle ground. She may just need that little bit of support and barrier that underwear provides in order to feel comfortable. That being said, there's quite a lot out there when it comes to clothing that covers so little. At the very least I'm sure she would appreciate the thought.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife normally likes to move around the house in one of my t-shirts. Naked under it, she loves when I raise it up for just a quick peak or a pat on that nice ass. Try it, you get to look at her naked more often, once in a while, have her raise her arms and pull the shirt up just over her boobs. She is still in the t-shirt and your dick will really love you for it. She will be happy she made you react with that stiff one, and she will encourage your efforts to expose her nudity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to be nude at home if my hubby asks so.
Nafisa
Lurker
0 likes
Well i think your wife should not be pressurised into something she obviously is not comfortable with.How about love respect and understanding? Always talk things over together taking time to understand her from her point of view .Maybe then things could be more intimate. much more importantly respect her she is not a sex toy neither take her for granted!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just keep doing as you are doing and enjoy your nudity. Don’t make a thing about it and ‘perhaps’ one day she may surprise you. Some women don’t like to be encouraged to do things they feel is unnatural. Let nature to take its course. Occasionally just pass a comment when she is nude for some reason that she looks nice and leave it at that.
0 likes
Quote by sprite
If she don't want to, she don't want to. end of story. problem solved. bill's in the mail.

Who's Bill?

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Prolific Writer
0 likes
She’s probably not comfortable. Just because you do something doesn’t mean she wants too.

Stop pushing her and maybe encourage or make it like a game.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
maybe its your approach,.. be less demanding.. try sharing a bath... taking in wine candles.. create the mood.. so she is relaxed talk things over.. when you leave both stay in the lounge or on the bed in your towels.. buy her something special to wear but what SHE would like... easy talking.. romance her tell her what you know she likes and make her feel soooo special.. it takes time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We feel that whatever one wants the other should do so that when something else comes up we continue this trend. Sure we may pause to discuss things but in the end we usually give it up for each other. Find a compromise.