Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

who likes to give a great massage? or receive one?

last reply
66 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I love a great massage with strong hands relaxing me.

I also love to give them.

Hands, temple, neck, feet, back, shoulders

0 likes
Definitely like receiving but giving ... wow. I just love the feel of another person's flesh under my fingers. Whether I'm actually good at it or not is a whole other issue. sad
Lurker
0 likes
I love to receive. Where? When? For free?
Lurker
0 likes
nobody gave me a massage before..call me: +49 13...... silly
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by _manoflove
nobody gave me a massage before..call me: +49 13...... silly

Dialing..lmao

That's a tragedy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Maryana
I love to receive. Where? When? For free?

Me too.

I don't know.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd love to give massages. Alas, no one ever seems to want them from me. sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy getting a massage. Not had one for a while though :-(
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love giveing massages .been told i have amazeing hands.lol.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to give em and receive them anything goes too love a nice oil one as long as I can shower they are awesome and you never know what can happen but gotta try em and they work great
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to give and receive in most things. A massage is something that can take as little as 10 mins or as long as an hour before it turns into a fuck.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Erotickitten
I love to give and receive in most things. A massage is something that can take as little as 10 mins or as long as an hour before it turns into a fuck.

Good answer, as a swede... I am pretty good @ giving ones. But I prefer receiving one! Selfish I know xD
Lurker
0 likes
I love to give a massage, light the scented candles and warm the sensual oil and it's the start of foreplay and a night of passion.
Receiving a massage always feels a little rushed sadly.
Lurker
0 likes
Touching and massaging is a wonderful aphrodisiac, doesnt matter if it is giving or getting!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love giving massages and my wife loves receiving them. Giving them is very arousing. Pity receiving them makes my wife fall asleep!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Other than showering I don't think there is another form of foreplay better than giving an oil massage
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy giving a great message from head to toe and everywhere in between I also enjoy receiving them
Lurker
0 likes
I mostly love to give.. Love the feeling of his skin against my fingers.. I don't like massage much.. Unless the person knows where to massage and how silly
Lurker
0 likes
I like both. I think I like receiving more though. I love being pampered!
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I like both, but I much prefer to give. Feeling and hearing her react from my touch is a huge turn on and I know its doing the same for her. I love to give a good foot rub. From there, the only way is up and we all know where that leads...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was taught how to give a good massage by a couple friends I had in HS.
I started teaching erotic massage (that is what I called it) just after HS because an X gf of mine told a friend of hers that I could make her climax just by taking her clothes off. Granted I spent a good 20 minutes doing it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Giving a massage can be erotic and relaxing for me. It gives me the chance to explore her body long before being sexual. You can find her erogenous and work them to your favor. Baby oil is the best to use for giving a massage because it will guarantee some wet and slippery fun. I enjoy receiving massages as well, but giving is most pleasurable for me.
It's All Good! :-)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love to receive but mostly, I love to give.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I won't turn one down, but I love to take my time rubbing oil into a woman's body and watching her relax...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have a great fondness for giving massages. When I was younger I would work with clay, and then I started to bake bread. Kneading the dough, working with your hands and then punching it down again strengthens my wrists and arms, now I can use the same techniques on sore backs, necks and legs ... and ...
Lurker
0 likes
I love both giving and receiving erotic massages with happy endings. They are quite intimate actually smile

I sometimes forget to yell "duck" when I shoot my load though ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hytherion
I love both giving and receiving erotic massages with happy endings. They are quite intimate actually smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hytherion