Cum inside or not?

last reply
131 replies
20.8k views
0 watchers
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Having a conversation with a good friend today he said his girlfriend of four years still won't let him cum inside her. Is that common? Would like your input
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For some girls it is, although I don't understand it myself. If she don't want him to do that, he can always use protection ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always let my boyfriends cum inside me. I love cum!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love cum...cum in me or on me
Lurker
0 likes
Love being with a partner that loves me cumming inside her and enjoying it slowly leak out. It makes for an amazing time, since we both love to go down on each other after sex and enjoy the taste and feel of each other's orgasm on our lips and tongues....makes for some hot make-out sessions AFTER sex.
Lurker
0 likes
*dry-retches!

Cum 5 metres away from me is fine. LOL
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not to be a negative nancy, it seems that most folks are not concerned about getting pregnant/ getting someone else pregnant. I know the pill/ shot/ other methods are probably being used but nonetheless, isn't the risk just too damn high?? [insert appropriate meme here]
Lurker
0 likes
i say yes please, i like the feeling when a guy cums in me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to take my chances and cum inside of a woman
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Perhaps as another poster mentions, the reason why your friend's girlfriend won't let him cum inside her is for reasons of preventing pregnancy. Some women can't tolerate hormone based contraception for various medical reasons, and perhaps one or both of them don't find condoms comfortable. Probably a lot more common than we realise...
Lurker
0 likes
I love when my man cums inside me. I can't use birth control pills, but I searched until I found the best birth control method for us for that exact reason. Now I am not sure I would let just anyone cum inside me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having had the snip I do not have to worry about getting the lady pregnant and remember to pull out I just cum inside
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer to have him cum inside me as I love the warm wet feeling. That being said, you also need to be careful who you let cum inside you. I am clean of disease and want to stay that way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love when he cum's inside of me
Have lots of fun
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by oklahomaguy
Having a conversation with a good friend today he said his girlfriend of four years still won't let him cum inside her. Is that common? Would like your input

May be she is afraid of pregnency..........
Thats all I can say
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by trinity_x
i say yes please, i like the feeling when a guy cums in me

This.....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If you let your man cum inside, what methods do you use to prevent pregnant? The pill, diaphragm, something else?
Lurker
0 likes
yea that's kind weird.. then again I'm only saying that because I was a cum slut who couldn't get enough of it all over my body or inside my body..
Lurker
0 likes
Think there's a lack of trust in that relationship

When I trust the man i love the feeling of him inside me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I always have the man cum in me. The only time I don't is when I swallow all of his nice load.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Safety first obviously..One must be cautious with all the STD's ect out there..also pregnancy if not wanted is an issue if she isn't on birth control.

I think the smart thing in this day and age if entering into a serious sexual relationship is to both get tested, as for the rest well once its deemed safe i really find a man cumming inside me a huge turn on.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rebecca23
yea that's kind weird.. then again I'm only saying that because I was a cum slut who couldn't get enough of it all over my body or inside my body..

WAS?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I mainly use condoms but much prefer to feel cum in my pussy
I do love to see a guy cum on me as well but prefer it in me. Something more naughty about it...seeing im married
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I guess it all depends on how much confidence and trust a woman has in her birth-control and her partner. I always want his cum either in my mouth or in my pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have a problem inside either my pussy or my mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want his cum in one hole or another. But I do understand why a girl would fear letting him cum in her. However after 4 years there is more to the story than was shared.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think it has to do with his girl not wanting to get pregnant. If that is the case, an option will be to fuck her pussy with condom till she cums, then remove the condom and fuck her asshole till you cum. Win, win!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes please. Inside is much better! Easier to clean up.