Room-mate(s) Friends with benefits (4 votes) 6%
Room-mate(s) non-FWB (8 votes) 13%
Parents (5 votes) 8%
Ex-spouse (0 votes) 0%
Siblings or other relatives (4 votes) 6%
Bum off friends (0 votes) 0%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who do you live with, and what type of dwelling do you live in? House? Townhouse? Apartment? Dormitory? Cardboard box?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live with one of my two girl friends. We live and sleep together. We have a suburban apartment.
We both are involved in a FWB arrangement with three guys and another girl but they don't live with us,
Lurker
0 likes
I split my time between a home in the suburbs and an apartment in the city. My daughter lives with me 50% of the time.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I'm essentially homeless, but I have two friends that are kind enough to let me stay with them in their apartment. It's a bit of an abusive situation though, as I'm the one that pays all the bills and do all the chores.

I'd better not piss off these two black cats or disturb their peace however, or else they'd kick me out without a second thought.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I'm essentially homeless, but I have two friends that are kind enough to let me stay with them in their apartment. It's a bit of an abusive situation though, as I'm the one that pays all the bills and do all the chores.

I'd better not piss off these two black cats or disturb their peace however, or else they'd kick me out without a second thought.

They've still got you then. I love that.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I live with my wife, we live in a house we purchased 2 years ago. We live in the city, but our neighborhood has a suburbish feel with lots of trees and woods in the back, yet I'm just a few minutes from the tall building skyline.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a long-haul trucker, so in my truck
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I have a very similar situation with an Orang-y PhatCat-Manx ..... apparently I am the "Staff" ....
Lurker
0 likes
In a desert Igloo with a harem :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
with my girlfriend in our own place.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I live in a 3-bedroom townhouse with my 2 boyfriends in a small, New Englandy college town in east central Ohio.
Lurker
0 likes
Precarious. Like everyone else.
Lurker
0 likes
in a trailer in the middle of nowhere with my boyfriend and sometimes his friends will stay for awhile
Lurker
0 likes
For five days of the week, I live alone in my apartment. On weekends or holidays one of my gf arrive or I go to them smile
Site administrator
0 likes
I am very comfortable in a 3 bedroom terrraced town house which for me and the lodger (female) is absolutely ideal. By the way lol its a non-FWB situation *laughs*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chriskayaks
I own my own house on an acre of rolling property. I am currently trying to sell this house so that I can buy another on a five acre parcel. Apparently, my fiancé wants to move in with me too... I don't know why though... I snore!!!!

I could put up with the snorring, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
I live in a tiny 2 bedroom apartment in central Oslo with my son.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A house in sweet suburbia. One dog... no picket fence.
Lurker
0 likes
Beneath trees in 'swampy' Savannah I built my nest out of long timbers and nails as spirits spit cement.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have an interesting living situation. I have a home, wife and daughter and two dogs living in Scottsdale. If you watch the Barrett-Jackson car auction in Scottsdale - that takes place about 3 miles from my house.

However, I spend most of my time (about 4 or 5 days a week) at my home in the foothills of northeastern AZ. I've been working on the house since mid-summer. Most of the time I am alone here (except for one of my dogs) and workmen that come in occasionally. I've gotten where I like the solitude (freedom), but it does get lonely once in a while. I don't like to go hang out in bars, and have no interest in picking up women (if you saw most of the women around here you would understand why - let's just say meth and poor dental care have taken their toll), so it's me, the TV and the computer.

The house has 3 bedrooms and a very nice sunroom and sits on 2.5 acres. It is very private at the end of a road and sits next to undeveloped forest. It is a horse property with a barn, round pen, paddocks, etc. It also has lots of trees - mostly juniper and cedar.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I have a "good" man, a cute kid, an ugly dog, and a couple of Koi that are usually out front but are now on winter vacation. Yeah I know, that one sort of surprised me too. There is a cat that I've been secretly feeding. I call her Cat (I find this poignant) and I think she is pregnant. But, I don't like cats, so I'm not sure. I live in a house where neighbors could maybe hear me scream if I go out the front door, down the steps and stand at the end of the drive naked. They would also probably have me arrested. I'm embarrassed to tell you how many rooms we have. It belonged to him before I came along. We have a house at the beach that I wish we could stay in year round, but I'd need more shoe room. I wouldn't mind a baby, but the clocks tick is loud and he really feels like that part of his life is over. I'm happy and I think that whatever your living situation is, that should be what makes it work.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's me, my puppy, and my son who lives in my basement. An understated house in a fairly nice suburban area, with a weed infested lawn and a swimming pool in the back yard. Two car garage.
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Lurker
0 likes
In a modest country pile with the entire New Forest as my domain. The National Park Authority think they own the place, but in reality it is my back garden, somewhere to ride my horse in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
4 bedroom house with my 2 daughters,3 grandsons and my sister. One big happy family
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
In a 130 year old Victorian house, with my two tween/teen daughters and my Dad. The house is awesome, but a bitch to keep in repair.

And four cats.