Login

Been fantasizing about watching my girlfriend with others

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My girlfriend is 22 about 5'5 with D cup tits, not athletic but slim and in great shape, with light brown hair and highlights with an ass like a brazilian.

Thinking about watching her get fucked or having an mfm threesome really excites me and I'd love to hear what you would do to her. I know some people look down on things like this, but some enjoy/support.
Was hoping you guys could entertain the thought. Anyhow, thanks for any replies! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girl friend and I love having someone watch us and join in all the fun - both guys and girls. i enjoying sucking cock as much as she does and also eating and fucking pussy. Awesome fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We enjoy others joining in with our fun. My wife particularly like having other women join us and I love to watch her with them. We've enjoy FMF, MFFM and love to watch and be watched. Although I am straight, we have very much enjoyed exploring my wife's bisexuality together.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have similar fantasies. Based on your description, I would definitely have to suck and bite those nice big tits while she is giving you a blow job. I would then move south licking her pussy making her cum.

Then I would have her get on top of your cock and I would come from behind and rim her beautiful ass while you are fucking her pussy. Once she is good and ready I would fuck her ass while you fuck her pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
good way to start, let these guy tell u what they would do get her use to it, then bring in a guy or guys thats what we did.
guys comment my pics of my gf
Lurker
0 likes
We do it and love it try it once you and her discuss it