Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chevy Spectrum
Lurker
0 likes
1985 Toyota Tercel
Lurker
0 likes
My husband's 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Supercharged.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1974 Chevy Monte Carlo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1968 Volkswagen Bug - so it was a gymnastic exercise to get undressed and in position. Was below freezing outside as well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I still haven't had sex in a car yet. sad

Please check out my stories. <3
Lurker
0 likes
1983 Monte Carlo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1978 Chevrolet Impala. Ironically it was previously a police cruiser.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1993 Dodge Intrepid.
Passenger seat, reclined all the way back.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1972 Chevy Nova.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey, what a good thread! This one could run and run.

I'm proud to admit that I lost my male virginity in the back seat of a British-made red Austin Mini 7 saloon, circa - oh please don't ask!

Suffice to say that the lady in question was more than able and willing and - as I quickly discovered - very, very wet.

Despite its diminutive proportions, the Mini's back seat is tailor-made for fucking: just so long as the man is squatting on the floor and the woman (sat mid-seat) hitches up her skirt and has her legs opened wide.

Bingo!
Lurker
0 likes
LOL a VW bug!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the back seat of my 1967 Chevy Impala Convertible with my, now, ex-wife. I wanted to go to a secluded place in the Cleveland Metro-parks, but she refused to do it in public. So we compromised on the Garage with the door closed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1965 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, to my now ex-wife. It was a wild time. We were both young and she got a thrill of people seeing us. We parked in the new city parking lot, just before dusk. I sat in the back seat with her giving me the best blow job ever. I saw the lady walk over and look in the car at us, she screamed, my ex jumped up, I exploded, then she lost her cookies. We were out in a flash. One of my best experiences ever. Great car.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was my 86 mustang
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

Consistent, Persistent and Bullshit Resistant!
- Trinket
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Fiat punto 1.2 16v sporting owned by my first boyfriend
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jeep Liberty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A 1987 Oldsmobile Delta 88.... I loved that car for lots of reasons. Including that massive back seat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A 1973 mini cooper, it was so small that I only barely avoided being penetrated from behind by the gear stick smile. But a great memory.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by MamaScribe
A 1987 Oldsmobile Delta 88.... I loved that car for lots of reasons. Including that massive back seat.

Well yeah, that seat is bigger than some beds - where's the challenge in that? Doesn't even require any acrobatics!

Of course, mine was a '67 Chevy Impala, so I should probably just slink quietly away...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was a small bus. I don't know the make or model.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I started sexually quite early, and my first 'love' was a grandad of one of my mates, gave us lifts to school etc. we because good fiends and got closer and closer until we christened his old car he renovated, a Morris Minor , like a blue one with leather type seats and bounced rather well whilst we were in the back. Bit tight in room but it became a portable 'classroom' as he showed me so much mmmmmm good mature lover.

That went on for some time mmmmm always looked forward to his 'lifts' mmmmm he had a heart attack the once whilst i was riding him, he managed to tell me to say nothing and go for help but keep low and say nothing. I visited him n hospital and he was in a bad way he thanked me for keeping him happy, told me he was a lucky guy. He regrettably died 2 days later, yes you know what i was thinking was it my fault well it could be me but i reckon he died happy with his 2 loves, his Morris Minor and me lol Jelly xxx
The Linebacker
0 likes
A Nissan Pathfinder