Can't see my own wall

last reply
5 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
It looks like it might just be a rendering issue. Can you try logging into your account with another browser? Opera isn't considered one of the better ones.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looks like the Youtube video that Shotgun put in his status update has cocked up the HTML - my guess is a missing or broken closing embed tag obscuring the rest of your content.

Nothing you've done wrong - just a bug in the activity feed
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Site administrator
0 likes
This sporadic issue has occurred a few times in recent weeks but always rights itself. Indeed its happened to me and again this morning .. I could not see anything on the right hand side of my profile page .. its all fine now.

I suggest that if the issue is still apparent after 24 hours you use the Contact Us form to alert admin.

https://www.lushstories.com/contact-us.aspx

edit - a friend of yours tells me that using other browsers didnt help hence my post and suggestion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does clicking on one of the filter options help? Try clicking Stories Added or Friends Added
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you all so much for posting. Like John said, it worked itself out smile Thanks for trying to help guys!