imagine!!!

last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Engineer
0 likes
OK this is how this works.post a pic of your celeb crush....anyone.then tell us what how u imagine their body to be like naked.do u think they have a bush or shaved.long or thin.and the rest is your imagination.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
The Engineer
0 likes

She is tamannah....a south Indian actress.
I imagine that her shaved underarms smell of the perfume and sweat combined into an intoxicating fragrance. As for her mound I hope she is bushy down there with the softest pussy lips ever seen and the sweetest nectar ever tasted.ooh and how much I wish she is a squirter.
Find Simar on:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Taylor Swift
I imagine her to have soft features with a sweet delicate aroma
and light fuzzy mound with a heavenly perfumed slit.
The Engineer
0 likes

Well this kareena kapoor another Indian actress.
When I see this pic of hers I feel like she is a dominatrix. I guess her underarms smell of sweat after her hard work on her slaves which I would gladly lick.I guess she is shaved down there and of course she is a moaner. She looks Luke a wild cat who will fuck your brains out.
Find Simar on:
The Engineer
0 likes

Well this kareena kapoor another Indian actress.
When I see this pic of hers I feel like she is a dominatrix. I guess her underarms smell of sweat after her hard work on her slaves which I would gladly lick.I guess she is shaved down there and of course she is a moaner. She looks Luke a wild cat who will fuck your brains out.
Find Simar on:
Lurker
0 likes
some great thoughts erotica for the mind