Quote by Pixie
Ok I am venting.....once again!!!

don't worry Pixie ..be assured there time will come
Lurker
0 likes
WTF??? People are going mad!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK how can people get off on being with a child? It blows my mind at what some people will do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Inraged
Carpe Diem

Red out
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Thank you all......Im feeling the love here! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Carpe Diem

Red out
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Thats the spirit, Red! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very few things in this world REALLY pis me off. But that makes me see RED and want to take matters into my own hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carpe Diem

Red out
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Go get em' Tiger!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll tie the nuce and just let them hang till they rout away as a reminder to the others not to do things like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carpe Diem

Red out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am just expressing my feeling and don't intend to hurt anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carpe Diem

Red out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am just expressing my feeling and don't intend to hurt anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carpe Diem

Red out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Headline said it all, and that's as far as I am going to read.

Makes ya sick to see just the header.

Bat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you see what it dose to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carpe Diem

Red out
Lurker
0 likes
Like Bat, only read the headline. That's enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SICK!!!! seriously! That is just wrong! they should be killed at a shooting range!
Matriarch
0 likes
I don't even want to read it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fystee
SICK!!!! seriously! That is just wrong! they should be killed at a shooting range!

Shooting range would be to quick for them very slow very very very very painful
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes....a very long and painful death would work! It really scares the shit out of me because I am a mother! you fuck with my kids and I will be the judge, jury, and verdict.....and you will die!
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Don't worry ..there is always a Big Bubba in all prisons
who meter out punishment to those people.
Lurker
0 likes
Well most every one knows you don't mess with a mother bear and her cubs same goes for humans very bad for those people. I don't have any kids but if I did can you say 12 gauge?
Lush Legend
0 likes
I deal with this issue frequently so I rather not read it either......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
The parents of those children should get to decide what happens to their abusers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well there one thing I liked from the article. The very last line like it is not really important. They have removed the couples child from their house. Think about the tortures that poor girl went through if they were willing to do these things to other peoples' children.
Lurker
0 likes
I will be the judge, jury, and verdict.....and you will die!

This is when we need Judge Dredd.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I say you can always skin them alive ... you can live for a long time with out your skin, about a day or so and of course the agonizing pain that is infected is a bonus to it being slow and painful for these sick people....you can also find a red ant hill tie them down and pour honey on them ... thats a good one too. shooting / leathel injection / electric chair are too nice for ppl like this.
Apple
Lurker
0 likes
Zafia? The 2 month old, will he/she have to have therapy or is it too young to know anything?
Also I heard that other prisoners usually have kids of their own and don't take too kindly to baby rapers.
Lush Legend
0 likes
It's really too young to tell but usually we tell the mother to observe the child for any abnormal behavior such as withdrawal, acting up more than usual, or improper sexual touch of themselves or others as the child grows up.

Yeah from what I know they don't take to kindly to child molestors in general so that bastard will get what's coming to him sooner or later......

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."