Login

Being the 'kink person'

last reply
0 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
People are difficult. There, I said it. It seems to me that sometimes because you're kinky, you tend to be the elephant in the room. Not because you have scene attire for shock or because you talk loudly for everyone to hear you.

I know that kink or whatever you want to call it is not for everyone. Thus, it is very private in my life. I feel like people who may be involved in kink successfully, Wether conservative or not, get picked on. In general I believe that people are a lot more open minded regardless of who, how and what that means to an individual. Or at least that's what people are told to do by the general public.

I am frustrated,...to be honest. I don't wear the word kink on my forehead. I am my own person...and for reasons unknown and considering I don't parade around in my in my life decisions and goals. I am picked and prodded. I am liberal, but I don't act like it. So why must people in general want to know of my private life? And then act like they don't care but secretly have formed they're own opinions on whatever you're discussing even though they either know or don't know and it is totally irrelevant to your own identity as an individual who is very quiet about it?