Taste of cum

last reply
43 replies
7.3k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Like most guys I love oral sex, especially if it ends with me cuming in her mouth. For some times now it seems my GF is becoming really displeased with the act. It could be she just does not like cum in in general, or maybe a specific taste associated with it.

Do different guys taste different? Is there anything as simple as drinking more pineapple juice to make your cum taste better, or is that just a myth?
Lurker
0 likes
PS: happy new year!
Lurker
0 likes
I for one will say all guys' cum tastes different. If you drink beer or have any kind of alcohol your cum will taste like it. I love it when my husband eats pineapple and other fruits because his cum tastes like the fruit. biggrin Hope I helped.
Lurker
0 likes
Eat fruit, and less beer got it ;) ...well we will just try more fruit lol.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
mostly good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It varies from yummy to horrible lol.
Diet (as noted earlier) has a direct impact on flavor.
Pineapple juice is very good, and drinking lots of milk will help with the...slimey quotient a bit.
Some women just don't like the texture, some are repulsed by taste.
My suggestion would be to ask her in a very non-confrontational way why she's become less enthusiastic about it.
Maybe she's not getting her fair share and this is her way of showing you you've been being selfish ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, different guys taste different. I've never come across a guy tasting so awful I couldn't swallow though...maybe my tastebuds are less sensitive?

As has been said, diet can have a big impact on flavour.

If she isn't enjoying it, making an effort to improve your taste might help. Maybe she'd prefer you to cum somewhere else? Or like Cynthia said, maybe she's not getting her share?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It can vary from ok to gross in taste and texture. Diet does make a difference though and yes, guys do taste different.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can only go by what my ex-girlfriend would say. At the time, I was weightlifting and was eating a high protein diet. She said my cum tasted clean and fruity (I was drinking a lot of fruit flavored protein shakes at the time). She really liked it when I ate peanut butter, but did not like when I ate bell pepper or asparagus.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely guys taste differently. Some gals don't like the thought of a guy's cum in their mouth. Same thing. Some people don't like the idea of anal, or other sexual activities. But it makes it a bit more difficult if you like oral but don't like the taste of the guy! Fortunately, I haven't had that problem.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Guys' cum varies in taste much more than girls' juices do. I'm not sure whether its diet or what. I live with 2 guys and they both eat just about the same thing generally, because I usually cook for them, but their cum STILL tastes different from each other. One is 19 and the other is 38. Maybe age has something to do with it too?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is a variation even from the same man, hours apart, and he hasn't eaten anything else but me. I have two guys who regularly provide me with their man milk and a third less frequently.Their taste is close but there are differences. I have enjoyed taking cum for years and there have been times I didn't like the taste, which we put down to what they had eaten a few hours earlier.
I do notice a big difference after taking it from one and shortly after the other. I always put that down to the fact I still had the taste of the first lot in my mouth when I accepted the second guys donation.
0 likes
I've asked this question myself and there no pleasant way for a straight guy to find out so I'll take your word for it. I've always been open to trying new things in the bedroom and I'm straight. That being said I enjoy my own taste very much. And have been told I taste extremely good. My girlfriend and I are always sharing each others tastes and we have a wonderfully trusting relationship. Both kinky and sensual we have become amazingly close because of the intemesy involved in completely enjoying ourselves and each other.
Lurker
0 likes
I understand that eating garlic also has a marked effect.

Some compounds will make your urine change colour....anyone encountered a change of colour as well as taste?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love cum in general, but guys you can change the difference in your taste with diet. If your Lady is objecting to your taste and oral sex is as import to you as most men say it is, you may want to check the changes in you diet.

I know one guy if he is eating a lot of spicy thing he tastes different, not objectionable just different.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a bit of a cum fetish, so yes I love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are definitely big differences in taste between guys. I'm not sure why. Probably diet as people keep saying. I quite like the variety. I have never found the taste of any man's cum to be gross. Just different!
Lurker
0 likes
Guys do vary in taste and consistency, even the same guy on different occasions. I'm not keen on the taste in general, sometimes it can be too strong and pungent but not liking it kinda makes it more of a dirty thing to do, or made to do in some cases.

That aside, to me it's more about the act than what it tastes like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As previously indicated, I believe diet does differ the taste somewhat. But another thing I also find is the texture. I tend to find after making him cum twice, the second is always a nicer texture and taste. Could just be me dreaming.. I don't know(?)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When tasting another woman, I find the aroma just as wonderful as the taste. But having her reach an orgasm on my tongue thrills me beyond belief and the taste is enhanced greatly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Guys' cum varies in taste much more than girls' juices do. I'm not sure whether its diet or what. I live with 2 guys and they both eat just about the same thing generally, because I usually cook for them, but their cum STILL tastes different from each other. One is 19 and the other is 38. Maybe age has something to do with it too?

You hussy Beth, two guys?? (You go girl!!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can I say I love the stuff? Yes there are taste variations and texture differences; thicker v thinner; smooth v globby; I've never been able to liken it to other foods, it has its own taste, through a taste spectrum if that makes sense. The smell also varies a lot in strength. Mild to really strong ammonia smell. Might depend on how long since the guy last unloaded? Or diet.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BigSlickNick707
Like most guys I love oral sex, especially if it ends with me cuming in her mouth. For some times now it seems my GF is becoming really displeased with the act. It could be she just does not like cum in in general, or maybe a specific taste associated with it.

Do different guys taste different? Is there anything as simple as drinking more pineapple juice to make your cum taste better, or is that just a myth?

Taste of cum depends on what you have eaten or drank recently. A sugar loving guy's cum tastes sweeter than a alcohlic one who tastes a bit bitter.
So first you try to figure out what taste your GF likes to have on her tongue and then do the needful.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love cum, I love to suck a cock or cocks and take all the cum they have and swallow.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the taste of cum,especially when I twirl my tounge around the head as it shoots.
Lurker
0 likes
AHHH YES, AMONIA, OF COURSE! that's the one scent I missed, couldn't name it, a sharp edge, of course the ideal is an ejaculation that smells like fresh cut summer grass, but yeah, ingesting / eating can affect semen's, well, pseudo culinary attributes.

its all about the mood i am in when I suck a guy off, and as dangerous as this practice can be (if you don't know your partner well I suppose), quick spitting or swallowing in a slutty frenzy can just block out any taste problems, and add your own timed orgasm approaching to it, I suppose I could ignore a sewage tasting gout if I a building to a climax myself!

Nah, its also about who you are bestowing this orgasm on,
if it is a gift well deserved then perhaps I can ignore some unsettling knowledge (ie taste)

couldnt help but contribute!

may we all be worthy of orgasms this day and onward!

aspirant 9
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I love the taste of cum,especially when I twirl my tounge around the head as it shoots.

I love to let my mouth go slack around the glans because as he cums, he not only feels the orgasm in his lets say, usual "beautiful convulsion" but the addition I bestow is THIS:
as my slack mouth is gently encapsulating his cock head , his hot spurts of semen are filling my mouth surrounding the tip of his penis, I hold this like a sort of loving soup as long as I can /as long as he likes and then either swallow it or lavishly drool his goo back down the shaft of his calming,
now maybe less than 3 quarter mast cock where it splats on his scrotum
as a sort of LUVY vandalism-MISCHEIF - juicy giggly retaliation!!!

ahh

bliss when he still calls me after!

later all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As sad as this sounds, I never not liked a cock that I sucked or it's cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
use to be on my knees all the time in high school, all kinds of nasty filled my mouth! but girls if you want to taste some thing yummy, have your guy cum in your girl friend and go down on her! the mixed flavors will be such a sweet treat