Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like having your hair pulled during sex?

last reply
167 replies
19.7k views
1 watcher
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I understand that some find this sexy and a turn on. What do you think?
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I certainly do and I have a wild, thick, curly bunch of it to work with.
? A True Story ?
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by avrgblkgrl
I certainly do and I have a wild, thick, curly bunch of it to work with.

Mmmm...
Lurker
0 likes
Love it, especially when he's pushing his cock into my mouth or when taken from behind
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it!! Pull my hair while kissing my neck, pull my hair while fucking me, Pull my hair while I suck your dick!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
No, doesn't work for me. I don't mind being spanked or my man being forceful with me, but I much prefer his hands running gently through my hair than pulling it.
Lurker
0 likes
Especially if I am being taken from behind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by grghrn

mmm I agree! I love it!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
um...YES please! pull it taught and whisper dirty things in my ear when taking me from behind.

Say. Her. Name.

Classified
0 likes
Quote by TwiceTSpice

Quote by grghrn

mmm I agree! I love it!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Love it, especially when he's pushing his cock into my mouth or when taken from behind

Perfectly stated
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do love it, but as with anything I love sexual or otherwise, I don't want it all the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it.

Please check out my stories. <3
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the intensity of the moment. Mostly yes, pulling it back while showing me the passion and hunger in your eyes! If your enjoying one another and taking your time, exploring, making love, it might not be the right moment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When he is taking me from behind or in my ass i love it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes! I wear pigtails during blowjobs for just that reason!
Don't let them haters get you down. You are you. And YOU are beautiful!

Latest: My Oddesy 2 - Liam
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I had a girlfriend who would pull my hair when she came. Fucking hurt!
It's probably what turned me gay.3z8pLUQlq6oKPQkJ
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I must keep all this new info in mind next time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Um, yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
from the right guy, at the right moment, with the right intensity....YES.
Site administrator
0 likes
No way .. mine seems to fall out without much encouragement on its own these days .. dont want to be bald just quite yet thank you.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely... just not overly hard...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so what do you get out of it????
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dan66
so what do you get out of it????

Good question.

I grew up with the belief, inhibitions and conditioning, through cultural and parental influences, that women having their own sexual feelings and desires were dirty, cheap women, whores, and those feelings, if felt, should be hidden or suppressed.

Men, I was brought up to believe, are always wanting/looking for sexual gratification in some form or another and a woman is expected to show a level of resistance and restraint, to maintain her dignity, but ultimately give in to his demands to please and impress him.

I don’t follow these rules implicitly as I once let a guy have anal sex with me but it was too painful and totally unenjoyable. I might agree to it again in the future but it would have to someone very special who demanded it but it would be for his enjoyment, not mine.

I also have sex with women, which is totally taboo with my cultural upbringing but I have a strong sexual desire towards women and if one I find attractive wants me I find it impossible to resist.

Back to you question “What do you get out of it?” It’s simply a release, shed of my inhibitions I enjoy being treated like a cheap tart or whore, being made to take a guy’s cock in my mouth and swallowing his cum or being taken roughly from behind with the feeling of him pulling my hair whilst doing it makes me feel I’m submitting to him for his pleasure, not mine, which relieves me of any guilt. A nice young lady with the right upbringing would find performing such actions disgusting and repulsive, but that’s what he wants and I must do what he wants to please him.

The other side of the coin is that it turns me on greatly to feel a guy or girl taking complete control over me and making me perform sexual acts only for their benefit.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it and I have a lot of hair which I curl at times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes please

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.