teen or milf

last reply
245 replies
29.7k views
1 watcher
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Given the choice, would it be a hot teen or a sexy milf...and why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My vote is for a sexy MILF or a mature woman. My reasoning comes from my experiences. A mature woman knows what pleases her and knows how to please her lover. Younger women are normally learning what their likes and dislikes are, and rarely understand what it takes please a man. Most younger women can be great eye candy although their lack of experience can lead to learning moments for them, which can be a lot of fun. However, overall mature women use more than their bodies in bed, they use their minds to provoke intelligent conversations before, during and after love making which can lead to a more satisfying experience.
It's All Good! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would much prefer a MILF as they have a better understanding of the pleasures of sex. I also think the sight of a sexy, mature, well dressed or partially dressed woman is far more erotic.

Read my latest story: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/office-sex/a-visit-to-the-office.aspx

Followed by part 2: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/a-visit-to-the-office-part-two-after.aspx

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Not wanting to sit on the fence but I say both for differing reasons, The sexy M.I.L.F. for their experience and the teen to be able to pass on my experience to.
Lurker
0 likes
MILF because they are more mature in their needs wants and desires. Also they know how to please a man and are confident in there sexuality. Having been with several younger woman and having to "lead" them as it were is a turn on but much more prefer an older well versed lady !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MILF... I'll take talent and experience over enthusiasm any time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by splodger
Not wanting to sit on the fence but I say both for differing reasons, The sexy M.I.L.F. for their experience and the teen to be able to pass on my experience to.

I like this as it is very honest. I agree.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MILF any day of the week.

I think that these women are much more classy than teenagers plus they know what they like and I feel like sex wouldn't be awkward with a MILF!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Much prefer MILF, They have the experience and knowledge. They also know what they want.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say both, but if I HAD to choose between the two of them, I would go with teen, for the simple fact that, as you get older the chances of this happening is a lot less.m Plus its fun to give them an experience they wont forget. But MILFS are great too. Great for different reasons. Is a 3-some too much to ask for with both? LOL
0 likes
I prefer women with some experience (both life and in bed) to match my own so the MILF for me.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
One of each at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
teen for that pert young body and firm tits. Plus eagerness to learn.
Fireman
0 likes
Either one for me. A teen I could teach, but there r some teens that know what they are doing. Milfs becasue they have experience, but again I found some that have very little experience. So it all depends on the woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've slept with a few milfs. It's a fact that most people talk better than they fuck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've slept with a few milfs. It's a fact that most people talk better than they fuck
Lurker
0 likes
Milf. In my experience older women are much better at ensuring that she gets what she wants and, at least for me, my own sexual experience is much more enjoyable if the woman is pleased.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by splodger

Couldn't have said it better myself. Plus they both have their differing physical appeals, and variety is always a good thing.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Teen. You can take that little ho to taco bell after and she'll be all excited.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Teen. You can take that little ho to taco bell after and she'll be all excited.

now here's a guy who knows what's up.
Lurker
1 like
MILF. But she's gotta have a teen daughter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ATexGent
My vote is for a sexy MILF or a mature woman. My reasoning comes from my experiences. A mature woman knows what pleases her and knows how to please her lover. Younger women are normally learning what their likes and dislikes are, and rarely understand what it takes please a man. Most younger women can be great eye candy although their lack of experience can lead to learning moments for them, which can be a lot of fun. However, overall mature women use more than their bodies in bed, they use their minds to provoke intelligent conversations before, during and after love making which can lead to a more satisfying experience.

THIS
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Neither stand very high in my personal list of sexual fantasies, but they'd be rather even for me.

I guess it would be a big 'it depends' for me: how young/inexperienced is the teen, and how old is the milf? Up to a point, both could be a major turn-off.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by BradCarpenter
MILF because I like younger women.

It makes sense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by heat23
MILF. But she's gotta have a teen daughter

now there's a guy who wants his cake and eat it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Milf all the way. Im getting older so my changes with a teen a slim, but I know several Milfs