Login

Will be leaving....

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Well I will be leaving soon because of this. I will use free messenger going forward yes gold, silver members have nothing to complain about aren't they already paying a fee. Plus I didn't hear about this at all except seeing someone put a message on there profile. I make a comment and I miraculously get a letter about it all. Sounds all kind of fishy to me...I will be gone in a week I just want to warn my few friends that I am leaving and give them my email to keep in touch through ....You fabulous writers in here get a publisher for your stories and reach for the stars...A lot of you are good writers and deserve to have a publisher helping you get published.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by sweetpea60
Well I will be leaving soon because of this. I will use free messenger going forward yes gold, silver members have nothing to complain about aren't they already paying a fee. Plus I didn't hear about this at all except seeing someone put a message on there profile. I make a comment and I miraculously get a letter about it all. Sounds all kind of fishy to me...I will be gone in a week I just want to warn my few friends that I am leaving and give them my email to keep in touch through ....You fabulous writers in here get a publisher for your stories and reach for the stars...A lot of you are good writers and deserve to have a publisher helping you get published.

I too am sorry that you have decided to leave albeit I dont know you at all. I want to say however that a mail was sent, after the annoucement was made in the forums and thus widely read, to all 260k plus members .. some didnt get the mail until today; you were not left out in the original mass distribution. Please also bear in mind you will not be affected until 1st July.
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe you should use the next 6 months to see how good the site is and how lovely the people are here. I have paid for Gold because the people here have become part of my life.
Editor at large
0 likes
Quote by LittleLuce
Maybe you should use the next 6 months to see how good the site is and how lovely the people are here. I have paid for Gold because the people here have become part of my life.

That's nice, Lucy. Very encouraging