Just a little something...

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
My poem "You Are Enough" has been featured in a new novel by Pepper Pace. She is a leading Interracial Romance (IR) writer that I was introduced to a while back. I've always been a fan and when she found out that I was AvrgBlkGrl, she freaked. Apparently, she has been following me around on the internet. She only knew me by my actual name. But after choosing the poem, she discovered my moniker. I do get writing credit. So, it puts me a little further out there. The novel is what is referred to as an Urban Romance, which I personally do not write. She doesn't do very much of it either. However, that genre is quite lucrative--more so than basic IR. It's just not my style. She does a great job with this one. I wish I had wrote it.

And too, a publisher has actually contacted me. She's giving me a little time to finish up one of my manuscripts. I'm excited to see what happens with that. She found me through a FaceBook post. Can you believe that!

? A True Story ?
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Congratulations, sweetie! You so deserve it. You're an amazingly talented writer. I hope the best things for you. :-)
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Thanks you two. It means a lot coming from such good writers.

Now, if I can only get this manuscript finished.
? A True Story ?
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations indeed! I have seen writers who have moved very quickly from hobbyist to known entities. I have no doubt that with your skill and talent that you can accomplish whatever you seek to accomplish. I think that you will find that as your work gets included with others initially, your statue will quickly grow and the opportunities will expand! Keep your Louie V packed and ready to go! ;)
Story Verifier
0 likes
Congrats for getting your poem into print!

Quote by avrgblkgrl
And too, a publisher has actually contacted me. She's giving me a little time to finish up one of my manuscripts. I'm excited to see what happens with that.

This is marvelous! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this really takes off!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Congrats, ABG! That's awesome.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Fantastic! and I cant say Im surprised as you are incredibly talented!