Toys in the bedroom

last reply
27 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wondering how you guys feel about toys in the bedroom. I plan on buying a we vibe 4 for my girlfriend and I. Have any of you guys tried the we vibe? Any toys you prefer for couples?
Do you prefer toys in the bedroom? First time experiences??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not familiar with the we vibe, buy I recently bought a Jimmy Jane form 2 for my wife and it has taken our sex life to a new level. She loves for me to hold it on her clit while i fuck her.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
You can check my many reviews in The Playroom section if you want some fun ideas: The Playroom

These are all great ideas for toys that are a bit less common. I might buy a remote control vibrator in the future though, that seems like a lot of fun. Otherwise, I guess that you can simply use your girlfriend's favorite vibrator while licking her pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never had toys.
Unless you count cockrings.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Some silcone cockrings, butt plug and a curved prostate vibe for me. The OH has a couple of specific clit vibes which she loves. The best toy in my bedroom is lube though, can't get enough!
Are you liking my style?
Have a looky look at my stories then. Ah, go on.
No really, go on!

A Year to Remember

Alright, just want to get off? Have a look here instead then:
My tumblr photo blog
Lurker
0 likes
We have a We Vibe 3. Use it sometimes. I don't like it as much as most people I have read reviews of. We primarily use a fairly plain vibrator, plus I have a lovely ribbed glass dildo. He uses a cock ring sometimes. Plus we use different lubes, oils, things like that. Oh, and we use cuffs, blindfolds and some other goodies that definitely get your senses aroused!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
try this one she will love it
0 likes
Anything by Fun Factory, Minna, or JimmyJane will do...you want to go high-end when you go with sex toys, IMHO. Lelo also makes some nice toys, but it is a distant fourth on my list of companies whose products I prefer.

As a side note, Sliquid makes lubricants that a) are very effective and b) actually taste good. I have the pink lemonade flavour.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have purchased several toys for my wife. She had never had any toys in the bedroom and that surprised me. I bought her a few different types of vibrators (a slim one, and a realistic one that is about my size and girth). She doesn't really use them much. She says she prefers the real deal. I have used them on her occasionally when she wants more than I can give her.

Her favorite toy that she loves is a simple bullet vibe. She uses it right on her clit while I penetrate her. She loves it and usually has several clit orgasms before having vaginal ones. It's a go to toy and pretty cheap too.
Lurker
0 likes
Huge turn off.
My dick is the only toy she needs.
It's actually embarrassing to see a girl using toys while having sex. It's like either he is bad, or you are huge whore who can't be pleased with normal sex
Lurker
0 likes
We have a bag of toys I have a huge strap on, butt plug dildos vibrators nipple clamps nipple suckers, cuffs collars leash all sorts lol
We don't use them every night but most lol it's good to mix things up get creative and have fun and most important some amazing horny sex!
Lurker
0 likes
Toys are great and allow much more activities. Lub even when not exactly toy is amazing
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kinkyk
We have a bag of toys I have a huge strap on, butt plug dildos vibrators nipple clamps nipple suckers, cuffs collars leash all sorts lol
We don't use them every night but most lol it's good to mix things up get creative and have fun and most important some amazing horny sex!

All sounds good to me. Your partner is one lucky person.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Penyan76

All sounds good to me. Your partner is one lucky person.

Thanks penyan76 we are both lucky to have each other xx
Site administrator
0 likes
I still have a box of Brio... the train set... and Ka Plunk and some proper metal matchbox cars... likely worth a fortune now.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
I still have a box of Brio... the train set... and Ka Plunk and some proper metal matchbox cars... likely worth a fortune now.

I have lego all over tha place..bloody stuff kills ur feet when u wake up in the night and tread on a bit of it.

I have a pack of cards and a drafts/chess/back gammon board in my bedroom along with the bloody kids lego.

I am the worlds worst EVER drafts player i always loose. I have no clue how to play chess but I am bad arse at back gammon... I am not very creative when it comes to lego but i do tend to step on it a lot and it bloody hurts.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
0 likes
Quote by Sabroan
Huge turn off.
It's actually embarrassing to see a girl using toys while having sex. It's like either he is bad, or you are huge whore who can't be pleased with normal sex

And we thought misogyny was dead....

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
We have two dogs and a cat. Our bedroom is filled with squeaky fuzzy squirrels, honking rubber ducks and cat nip mice. Stepping on a squeaky squirrel while you're urgently racing to the bathroom to pee can be a problem, but it's really a minor problem, easily solved by a change of pajama bottoms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Toys can be fun. Don't ask us for suggestions. Shop with your partner to find things that you might enjoy.

Quote by youngblackdangerous
Any toys you prefer for couples?

Toys aren't just for couples or individuals. Any toy that gets her off is a couple toy to me. She's not into vibration so that rules out a bit for us. We both enjoy some of the Liberator shapes.

Quote by Guest
Huge turn off.

Or you just have issues and insecurity and assume such things. Toys can enhance if you don't feep threatened by them. It's really your loss.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I usually use toys when I'm horny, and my husband is at work. We've talk about him using it on me next time we do it. Can't wait.

Bestselling author of His Best Friend.
Bestselling author of His Best Friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes love my rabbit................
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love toys.. For me and him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Take a trip to your local sex shop or look on- line.You will both find some interesting and very satisfying toys for you both. It's horses for courses as we all have different tastes.
Lurker
0 likes
A wonderful massager, LYLA can literally juice up your sex life. You can use it for personal pleasure when you are alone or even with your partner. LYLA is rechargeable and don’t worry, its waterproof too! It will last long and the good news is, LYLA is amazingly quiet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Huge turn off.

Oh have to disagree here. My wife never used any toys before I bought them for her. She loves sex and always got off without them but adding them is very nice. Nothing better than having a bullet vibe on her clit while I am fucking her. I also find it super sexy to watch her use a vibrator on herself while she is sucking me off. So many ways to have fun. Loosen up and have some fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Toys can be fun. My husband bought our first toy, a vibrator, years ago for a Valentines gift. Don't be afraid to bring them into your sex life. My favorite is one I got online. It is a three way way sort of thing. It is an anal dildo, and both a vaginal and clitoral vibe. Certainly would not suggest it for a first toy, but it can rock my world!
Lurker
0 likes
Of all the vibe we've used, her panty vibe and the Hitachi Wand have far and away been her favorites. The latter is the only one she ever used on my cock that actually makes me cum. It's awesome! It can be used on her back/neck area, relaxes and chills her. Then she turns over and I slip an attachment over the top and she will cum hard every time! The panty vibe is remote control. The panties that came with it just don't fit her well and the vibrator only hits her lips, not her clit. However, one can hold it on the desired spot and it has several speed options and she gets off, Not as fast as the wand, but it gives her more time to be aroused and the build up is so intense!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I have several dildos and some guys like me playing with them and getting them to play with me. While other things are going on. Personally I love being given head while I am fucking my ass with a toy. The orgasm is wonderful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few guys have asked me if I have any toys to play with and of course I say yes and we have big fun.