Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gals, Whats the longest youve masturbated?

last reply
22 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How long do you normally masturbate for?

Whats the longest you've masturbated?

What got you so horny?

How many times did you orgasm?

You dont have to answer all just answer what you can the more the better.
Lurker
0 likes
I've masturbated on and on for days on end in marathon sessions, but the longest single stretch was probably about 3 hours, obviously with highs and lows and a lot of slow playing in between. I don't need a catalyst, I just feel sexy and want to do it. Mostly when I masturbate (and have sex) I like coming a few times because it's as if each one builds on the other, or as if my orgasms mature in that session, but it becomes almost addictive and it's hard to stop. I keep on wanting to go for the next and the next because they get better and better. I usually stop after about 5.
Lurker
0 likes
I usually go for 5-10 minutes, 3 hours is the longest, 6 times is the most.
Lurker
0 likes
at one time? hmmm maybe 3 hours
Prolific Writer
0 likes
When I ride my sybian I'll sit on it as long as I can stand it. Have had sessions of 1.5 hours.

I'll have many orgasms in that time. Have also ridden until I feel faint.

Giggles,
Xo
Lurker
0 likes
This morning was for 5 hrs
Lurker
0 likes
This morning was an hour and a half
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
9 big o in one day....jas there was a good reason to be that horny ....ask me?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i'm with Mysteria .....i can ride my sybian for a long time if i dial it back now and then and don't let myself have too many big "O's". It's fun to ride for an hour or so with up's and dowms..... or have some else control my thrills
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i'm with Mysteria .....i can ride my sybian for a long time if i dial it back now and then and don't let myself have too many big "O's". It's fun to ride for an hour or so with up's and dowms..... or have some else control my thrills
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes i get in a crazy mood and can go for about 6 hours but its really hard to find that kind of time. I just get in a mood and want to keep going. Its hard to explain.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by meggin2ckeye

beautiful
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by meggin2ckeye

beautiful
Lurker
0 likes
I'm like Naughty . . . when the opportunity arises and I'm alone for endless hours, I might play the entire time. For me the goal isn't always 'to get off' but to see how much of my toy collection I can handle.

Otherwise - I frequently masturbate (a few times a day on average). And this is just with the goal of getting off so only a minute or two at a time is all I need, if that.
0 likes
I've been known to masturbate for a good few hours.....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jimmylongone

What got you so horny?

Well.... when it comes to doing the hard work myself, I do it for not more than 5 to 7 minutes and stop after I cum.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Back in my twenties, I lived alone for about 4 years, and those were my auto-erotic marathon days. But even then, my life was too busy to indulge myself for more than and hour or so. I can bring myself to orgasm in a couple minutes, usually. But when I didn't have as many partners as I do now, I luxuriated in masturbatory sessions that lasted a couple hours tops. I could rub out maybe 6 climaxes in that time.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Seldom more than an hour - and that was only because I hadn't learned how to get efficient results.

I'm all about going with the sudden feeling and obeying the urgency. Have tried edging but simply don't have the patience for it. Orgasms are just as intense for me after a quickie, which I measure in minutes.

Most of the time the urge hits from something I've seen or read but once in a while the feeling comes on for no apparent reason. Common triggers include memories of physical encounters or chats, or suggestive pictures/reading seen.

On Lush I've discovered the real "wow" factor for me is not so much in the stories - don't get me wrong; they do have impact! - but in the candid observations its users make in comments or Forum or Groups. Yes, hot PM's too...

How many orgasms? As many as the feeling tells me and my hand will endure. The average is 2 or 3. Sometimes one is enough and sometimes I'm compelled to keep going after I've lost count. Sometimes the intensity increases with 2nd and 3rd but often the first is the strongest. Would estimate the most I've had in a single session at 6 or 7.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the time 30/40 minutes at the most.

But when I have a free morning or afternoon and get online with my girlfriend Maggi in Roma. I could be 3 or 4 hours. OMG I love that.

My Sybian died. Tell you anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jimmylongone

What got you so horny?

Normal - 10 to 30 min

Longest - 13 yrs.......it's called marriage, LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
living single and alone, most every night for countless hours & countless orgasm's lets just say i wake with water logged fingers!