fisting

last reply
3 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok bare with me. In all the time I've been here this is first time ive asked a question. My husband is really into fisting. I've never been able to do this with him, but I agreed to give it a shot....not going so well..it hurts and he hasn't even gotten there yet. Getting discouraged. How do I make this possible for him?? Im small statured at 5'2" 122lbs but geeze I've had 5 kids with him and I know he thinks that should make it easier but apparently it doesn't...help please ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Patience, practice and a lot of lube. It took my sig other and I probably 6 or 7 times before we achieved it. You also need to be very relaxed. If you are nervous or stressed it will not likely work or will hurt. It will likely feel wierd or maybe uncomfortable at first but real pain is not good. One of the best tips I have ever gotten was to make her cum at least once before you try fisting. That tends to relax things. He needs to really take his time, maincure his nails and listen to you. His hands need to be in what is called a duck bill shape. There are a lot of demonstrations on the web. Just becuase you have had kids does not mean it will be eaisier.

Also, not everyone can do it. You and he may have to accept that. If you can make it happen it is a very intense feeling. We are still working on her anal fisting me. Been trying for almost a year. We get close but not all the way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fist his ass instead my guy loves it! Either way progressively larger dildos before helps.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I agree with Bunny12, as you need to enjoy this in alternative way as like using dildos that are easily found in online stores as colorsandtoys.ca
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thank you all for advice. After 20 years, 5 kids, and a LOT of patience I have finally got to check fisting my sexy wife off of my bucket list!!! whoo-rah thank you so much to the love of my life Aynna, my everything ;-)