Teen/20 Something or DILF?

last reply
18 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you like the younger guys are the older guys?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Younger, they make me feel younger and recover quickly.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer older guys. They are much more mature and passionate and blow the younger boys out of the water in the bedroom!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MercyB

Younger ones are relentless..... Somy vote to them.
But it doesnt mean that DILFs are ignored
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well since I was sixteen its always been older guys who really turn me on . Maybe when I'm older I'll want to seduce a virgin seventeen year old guy with hot abs and have that fantasy hehe. My mom chases only younger guys. My girlfriends totally laugh at us. I date the men Colleen should date (my mom) and she dates the guys I should date. Whatever.....age is all relative to how you "click" and how happy you are.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
All but one of my guys are much younger than me. I've always gone for boyish-looking guys with ripped bods.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am 22 and i like both , each have their special techniques. Young are fast and cum too quick, but can be trained, where as the older guy has already had experience and can use it to its full again and again. so keep an open mind and enjoy Jelly xxx
Lurker
0 likes
20 something AND his hot Dad biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer older men, always have.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VirginalViet
Well since I was sixteen its always been older guys who really turn me on . Maybe when I'm older I'll want to seduce a virgin seventeen year old guy with hot abs and have that fantasy hehe. My mom chases only younger guys. My girlfriends totally laugh at us. I date the men Colleen should date (my mom) and she dates the guys I should date. Whatever.....age is all relative to how you "click" and how happy you are.

Actually, you are BOTH right (you and your mom) Older women and younger men are both at their sexual peak and are more "slam bang" in their desires while younger women and older men are more into cuddling and in less of a rush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Age isn't really an issue for me. Most of the time the men I sleep with are in their twenties same as me. Teens or thirties are quite regular as well. I've had a few in their forties and just one in his fifties. Very good looking and fit he was too. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always sought same age + a year or two, or younger - I am not into much older men or women - yet.
Actually I believe that maturity counts more than age. A younger person M or F can be more mature in their outlook (and performance) than an older "mature" person. Not that I have had a lot of bedtime experience with the older set. My opinion is based mainly on my business associations.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MercyB

Younger guys are attractive and enticing but older guys have intense sex appeal - oh tasty tasty. Gray hair, wisdom, they often have a touch of dark humor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely older. Since my early teens I've preferred older guys (30 now). Was never even much into guys my own age. Never know, maybe when I'm 50 I'll want a 30 year old lol.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely older. Since my early teens I've preferred older guys (30 now). Was never even much into guys my own age. Never know, maybe when I'm 50 I'll want a 30 year old lol.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have mostly always been with older guys, some a lot older. Though I have also had a few younger than me but with an older attitude... slam bam is fine if I want it that way but not as a rule´.