Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I don't know what even gets me horny anymore..

last reply
19 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I try to masturbate and I feel nothing. I just wanna c so bad though. Any tips?
Stay Adventurous
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
possible happens to me sometimes and i need some real physical person live with em that helps thats why i amd onegle the most i cam
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Are you particularly tired or stressed? At times like that one can need the most release but just not have the energy to reach it. My advice would be to be gentle and patient with yourself. Our bodies are not machines.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I would slide my hand down your panties, slip 2 fingers inside you, curl them up and finger you till you squirt like crazy, that should get things started. But seriously sometimes you cant force it, but once it happens its amazing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Kink69slave
possible happens to me sometimes and i need some real physical person live with em that helps thats why i amd onegle the most i cam

I feel like I wouldn't be able to do that though
Stay Adventurous
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Entertainer160

Could you possibly translate that into English, I've read it 3 or 4 times and am none the wiser.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by Entertainer160

Sure you can. Try it once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe a trip to the mall? Or church? Both get me horny.
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Lurker
0 likes
That is one GREAT thing about this site. Look around and start READING the stories. You'll find some that REALLY get you "revved up" and you can follow those writers while looking around at what others have written. Face it, the MOST IMPORTANT sex organ is the imagination!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by billybroadband
Maybe a trip to the mall? Or church? Both get me horny.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore
Are you particularly tired or stressed? At times like that one can need the most release but just not have the energy to reach it. My advice would be to be gentle and patient with yourself. Our bodies are not machines.

And the use of certain medicines can cause it also.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Could you possibly translate that into English, I've read it 3 or 4 times and am none the wiser.

"I feel like I wouldn't be able to do that though"

...what in the world is confusing about that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mrd82

"I feel like I wouldn't be able to do that though"

...what in the world is confusing about that?

It wasn't the response, it was the post she was replying to. I didn't understand Kink69slave's post, I still don't.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

It wasn't the response, it was the post she was replying to. I didn't understand Kink69slave's post, I still don't.

LOL, i gotcha. that makes way more sense. biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I think that what she meant was that those types of communication seem more personal to her and thus more closely resemble actual physical presence and contact. Although, given my track record of trying to understand the females on this site there is a roughly 80% margin of error! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a suggestion...I'm guessing that you have to be somewhat aroused to even want to masturbate? But having trouble getting aroused enough to cum? Ok Have you ever tried those personal massagers, the ones that plug into the wall have big rubber like ball on the end..and the one i used had only one speed and that was OMG. Comparing this thing to a a vibrator would be like comparing VW bugs and Corvettes...seriously. Orgasm was almost an involuntary response! Like a manual override! My partner and I called it the "violator" lol I only used it a few times I actual had multiples for the first time...but quit using it because I thought it would ruin me my ability to have a normal orgasm by myself or with another. Mine was an older model the new ones come in pretty colors even lol pretty sure Walgreens, Walmart any of those stores have them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Could it be that your hormones are out of whack? If it lasts too long, I'd see a doctor just to be safe. And I agree with curvygalore that it could be stress or lack of sleep.

Otherwise, find some good erotica (like stories here) because the path to orgasm starts in the head. Then of course add the toys.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
lol i'm often amused by what gets me horny now ?

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hell, the wind blows and I get horny. I swear I'm going through a second adolescence. It's ridiculous.
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never had that problem. Sometimes I cum quicker than others, but I can always make it happen.