Login

Tan Lines

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Does anyone else find this unattractive?

Lurker
0 likes
Yep. I tan naked--on the occasion that I do tan--to avoid this!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I prefer the even tone all over look myself, but still don't consider that unattractive. Many exotic dancers do the tan line look because they feel it is popular with customers, especially older men, who tip them a lot of money.

However, getting tans like that in general can easily lead to skin cancer and leathering of the skin in years to come. People who get dark tans especially are prone to get basil cell skin cancer (rough dry patches that must be surgically removed). They also stand a greater chance of getting melanoma, one of the deadliest cancers.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It's no so much about the tan lines as the fact that she's way over-tanned. A light sun-kissed tan is attractive and faint tan-lines are fine - but going from ivory white skin to shoe-polish bronze is not sexy, nor is it very healthy.

Maybe she just overdid it on a beach vacay, but maintaining that... ouch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm actually ambivalent regarding tan lines, but how in the hell could that woman's body be a turn off for anyone? Very sexy. Whether or not it is healthy is another question, but that is a decision she needs to make herself. However, if she had this same tan and got it sunbathing nude then there would be some very tender spots that would have the same health risk
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Tan lines are horribly unattractive.

colin123
0 likes

😋 see more tan lines in my gallery