Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Digger or Scraper?

last reply
33 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Are you a butter/margarine digger or scraper?

20 votes remaining
Digger (5 votes) 25%
Scraper (24 votes) 120%
English Rose
0 likes
I'm a scraper and my margarine tub usually looks pretty neat. Since my girlfriend has started staying over, I've noticed my nice neat tub is now regularly full of knife craters which make it hard for me to successfully scrape. She's obviously a digger. While we laugh about it, I don't believe diggers and scrapers can happily share the same tub without eventually getting annoyed with each other.

Do you dig or scrape and do you ever argue with your family or significant other over the state of the contents of your margarine tub?
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by KatieElizabeth
I'm a scraper and my margarine tub usually looks pretty neat. Since my girlfriend has started staying over, I've noticed my nice neat tub is now regularly full of knife craters which make it hard for me to successfully scrape. She's obviously a digger. While we laugh about it, I don't believe diggers and scrapers can happily share the same tub without eventually getting annoyed with each other.

Do you dig or scrape and do you ever argue with your family or significant other over the state of the contents of your margarine tub?

I tend to scrape at first, and then dig, particularly as the tub contents get lower. Because of that, I'm not sure which of the poll choices to pick, sorry.

I don't mind what others do, as long as they don't leave crumbs or bits in it. Seriously, I can go bonkers over that. I don't know why... Just..
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
It doesn't bother me so much what others do regarding the digging or scraping. I'm a scraper who digs as the tub gets emptied but I like to smooth over the dig marks so everything is smooth for the next use. I'd just buy a second tub of margarine and label it with their name if it became a major issue. Then both parties are free to dig or scrape as much as they want.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
English Rose
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

I tend to scrape at first.
As they don't leave crumbs or bits in it.

You're obviously a scraper at heart but forced to dig at times because of the geometry of a dwindling tub. Crumbs and such like drive me crazy too. I say this to the crumb depositors...
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I first thought this was about ice cream, an we were all about to have an essay on our hands. But butter or marge...? I'm a scraper, of course.

Who's a digger? I mean, honestly...
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Wilful
I first thought this was about ice cream, an we were all about to have an essay on our hands.

Ah, now, when it's ice cream, anything goes (as long as we have our own tubs)!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
English Rose
0 likes
Quote by Wilful
I first thought this was about ice cream

When it comes to ice cream it's whatever gets it out of the tub! Digging, scraping, industrial machinery
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like ribbons instead of chunks because it melts quicker.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I scrape, until it gets pretty low, then I dig.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
scraper. i like making the little curly cues and the design they leave behind.

Say. Her. Name.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by KatieElizabeth

Best topic ever!
Scraper here.

Oh and ditch your girlfriend, it just ain't gonna work.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Scraper, it really annoys me when someone digs grrrr lol
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I'm a scraper. I like to take from the top and move down....

Xo
Head Penguin
0 likes
I'm a scraper, my gf is a digger. It doesn't matter cos I have Lurpak and Laura swears by Olivio.

When I go to my Grandmas, she insists on putting a small amount of butter in a separate dish. She is a bit posh lol

Great topic, Katie

D x

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
how come licker wasn't a choice?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Madam Carol
0 likes
I use real butter. Sparingly. Margine is awful. Why do margine ads say tastes like butter? Just buy butter, it tastes like... Butter.
English Rose
0 likes
To be precise.....

Margarine is an imitation butter spread used for spreading and cooking. It was originally created from beef tallow and skimmed milk in 1869 in France by Hippolyte as a result of a challenge proposed by Emperor Napoleon III to create a substitute for butter for the armed forces and lower classes. It would later be named “margarine.”

Whereas butter is made from the butterfat of milk, modern margarine is made mainly of refined vegetable oil and water, and may also contain milk. In some locales it is colloquially referred to as "oleo", short for oleomargarine.

Margarine, like butter, consists of a water-in-fat emulsion, with tiny droplets of water dispersed uniformly throughout a fat phase which is in a stable crystalline form. In some jurisdictions margarine must have a minimum fat content of 80% to be labelled as such, the same as butter. Colloquially in the US, the term margarine is used to describe "non-dairy spreads" like Country Crock, and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! with varying amounts of fat content.

It is commonly used as an ingredient in other food products, such as pastries and cookies, owing to its versatility.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by KatieElizabeth

You lick the contents of the margarine tub?

i have a lot of practice licking things. ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by KatieElizabeth

I don't doubt it, but the margarine tub? xxx

Lizzy told me that 'margarine tub' was english slang for vagina...

Lurker
0 likes
Digging is better.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
All scrapers are welcome to share my tub of buttery spread any time they like.

Diggers - go digging in your own tub.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
All scrapers are welcome to share my tub of buttery spread any time they like.

Diggers - go digging in your own tub.

I'll be right over, especially if this is some kind of indecent euphemism.

Scraper all the way. It looks so much nicer when it's smooth and creamy, not all torn up.
0 likes
Funny...my grandmother called it "oleomargarine", never using "oleo" or "margarine" as separate words. She did keep margarine in the refrigerator, but I believe mostly because she married an American after the War, and lived in the Deep South, where the preference seems to be for margarine instead of butter. She always put out butter on the dinner table, never margarine, unless we had company coming over; then, she'd use a melon baller to scoop little balls of margarine into a crystal serving dish. It was slightly stemmed, probably to keep the margarine cooler.

I never saw her eat any actual margarine. She cooked (as do I) with canola oil, or with duck fat, or with butter. Never with margarine. Even grilled cheese sandwiches were made with butter or mayonnaise.

On the same note, she kept Kool Whip in the freezer, only taking it out when company was coming over. Even though she passed a few years ago, and definitely do not live in the South, I still do the same thing--I keep margarine, Land 'o Lakes in a tub, in the fridge, and Kool Whip in the freezer, neither of which ever come out except for when company is coming over. I have her margarine dish now, and still put out balled margarine--but only for company.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A different twist on things, but consider cheese. Do you cut a cheese block square, to leave a nice rectangle every time, or are you the PHILISTINE who cuts on an angle and leaves a ramp at one end?

People don't put these things on dating profiles. MARRIAGE BREAKER.
A poetry selection!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I eat real butter. I refridgerate the block of butter and cut a portion into a beautiful butter dish that I use that I leave at room temperature.

I prefer to eat real food than a manufactured margerine.

Butter and margarine serve the same purpose. They are used for cooking, baking and as spreads.

Butter has been a dietary staple for centuries.

It is made by churning the fatty portion of cow’s milk until it turns into the final product… butter. That’s it.

Margarine is totally different. It is a highly processed food that was invented to replace butter. The primary ingredient is vegetable oil along with emulsifiers, colorants and various artificial ingredients.

Hydrogenated fats are also known as trans fats, which are highly toxic and strongly associated with heart disease.

Historically, margarine used to be loaded with trans fats. Today there are some trans-fat free varieties available.

However, be aware that manufacturers can label their products trans-fat free as long as there is less than 0.5 grams of trans fats per serving.

To make sure you’re avoiding trans fats, read labels. If it says “hydrogenated” anywhere on the ingredients list, then avoid it.

But even though a margarine is genuinely trans-fat free, it can still be bad for you.

The vegetable oils used in them, such as soybean and safflower oil, may be seriously harmful on their own.

These types of oils are the biggest sources of polyunsaturated Omega-6 fatty acids in the diet, which we’re already eating too much of