Login

For fans of American football .....

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The NFL is down to the final four....the Colts, the Packers, the Patriots, and the Seahawks. Who do you pick to win the Super Bowl?

I am picking the Patriots to beat the Seahawks in the Super Bowl.

And in the college game, I am staying true to my mid-west roots and picking Ohio State over Oregon.

Class of 82 - The Little Sister Halloween Party ~ My newest story preparing for the annual fraternity Halloween party.
Journey With You ~ A love poem about a full life shared.
The Game's Ultimate Prize ~ The evening begins with cocktails ... a recommended read.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm picking the Seahawks to beat the Patriots in a very good game. But from the 4 remaining teams I'm rooting for the Packers.

As a NY Giant fan, I had my win yesterday!! So now that I no longer have to worry about the horror of Dallas winning, I can just enjoy the games!

I am not a big college fan but I usually root for anyone playing Alabama or Ohio St so I'll be pulling for Oregon. Besides, how can you not root for the Ducks, LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I'm picking the Seahawks to beat the Patriots in a very good game. But from the 4 remaining teams I'm rooting for the Packers.

As a NY Giant fan, I had my win yesterday!! So now that I no longer have to worry about the horror of Dallas winning, I can just enjoy the games!

I am not a big college fan but I usually root for anyone playing Alabama or Ohio St so I'll be pulling for Oregon. Besides, how can you not root for the Ducks, LOL!

I live minutes from Gillette and have always been a Giants and Patriots fan.
But I have to be honest and say The Seahawks are most likely to win over the Pats. But no one should ever count this Patriots team out of it. They play with a desperation I haven't seen matched yet.