Do you Spit or Swallow ....give reason for answer

last reply
81 replies
9.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Swallow, I enjoy the taste. Enjoy the feeling of it shooting into my mouth. If I'm deep throating the feeling of his cock pulsing and spasming as it slides in and out of my throat. the texture too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I swallow because I enjoy the taste, and nothing beats the feeling of hot cum streaming down your throat... Mmmmm

x x Jessi
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to come in my woman's mouth and get her to share it with me so we both get to swallow.
Lurker
0 likes
I usually spit, unless there is just too much and I want to keep the action happening without running to the nearest bathroom.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I almost always swallow, unless he starts shooting when I'm unprepared, which rarely happens anymore. I swallow because it's such an intimate act, and it shows him I accept him completely. And I've gotten so I love the idea of it.
Lurker
0 likes
spit, im not very fond of the cum in my mouth, unless its my own.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spit, cum to me just tastes disgusting. precum is delicious tho. Doesn't make sense
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Swallow, Love the precum taste, cum isnt as nice but when you work so hard its nice to get a reward
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love to swallow nothing is better then a man shooting his load down my throat.
Lurker
0 likes
I always spit, the instructions tell me to

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
swallow i like the taste
what's up sunshine
Lurker
0 likes
SWALLOW. I LOVE THE TASTE OF CUM
Kiss My Wiggleass Baby
0 likes
Swallow, almost every time but I love to keep some in my mouth and finish with a kiss so he can taste too
Happiness will never come to those who don’t appreciate what they already have
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Swallow, for sure.

The way it feels in my mouth makes me want to savor it for while and enjoy the taste.
Lurker
0 likes
I swallow. Cum taste so good why waste it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Though I have had some limited encounters with men, I've always loved the taste of hot cum in my mouth. Its even better if we shared a kiss right after.
Lurker
0 likes
Swallow!! Because I enjoy the taste and love watching guys reactions when you swallow..
Lurker
0 likes
I ALWAYS swallow. I love it when a hard cock spasms and pumps its load into my mouth and into my stomach.
Lurker
0 likes
Swallow, why waste something that taste so very good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I swallow as I enjoy it. Am also selective as to whose dick is in my mouth!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Swallow, if I didn't like the taste, I wouldn't do it anyway. It just so happens I love the taste
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually swallow, not just because it's not as messy, but also because it makes me feel sexy in a naughty kind of way, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I swallow for a few reasons. 1. It will intensify his orgasm knowing I want him to cum while I keep sucking him dry. 2. It makes me feel sexier, more erotic, and slutty. 3. When his hot load of cum squirts down my throat it sets me off into my own orgasmic bliss. This happens with out any other stimulation other than his cock is in my mouth and he is cumming.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Swallow, why waste it and it taste great!!! It's an insult not to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mostly swallow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Swallow always, cum is my favorite diet
Let your smile change the world, but do not let the world change your smile ...