sexy lingerie

last reply
18 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
colin123
0 likes
girls, do you willingly dress in sexy attire for your man or do you feel obliged to ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cause I like to.
Lurker
0 likes
Willingly

Where's the feel good factor of wearing frumpy underwear!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexy lingerie is power!!! ...and a real turn on when you are wearing it.
Lurker
0 likes
I love pleasing my lover and he loves buying me sexy outfits to wear, so I am very happy to oblige!
Lurker
0 likes
Its the greatest feeling when I feel the attention wearing sexy see thru lingries....... I feel more powerful and at the same time even more vulnerable....... you know
Lurker
0 likes
I loveeeee wearing sexy lingerie. I the attention and it adds to the passion
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both. I love to wear it - makes me feel sexier and drives him mad and then he makes me feel sexy! Win win smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG don't be silly. Half the time we just do it for ourselves. My mom and I LOVE to shop for lingerie. Jen and Roberta and most of my girlfriends we all love lingerie. It's of course for a girl part of our outfit? IDK? I don't even think of it like that. Of course if I have someone special in mind then I take more care in what I pick. LIKE TONIGHT Haha.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to wear it . I feel sexy and its mood altering .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know everyone that knows me and/or have looked at my photos, definitely know how I feel about lingerie!!
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE sexy lingerie!
Lurker
0 likes
Very willingly. A lot of the time just for myself.
Lurker
0 likes
A lot of my lingerie is black but I own a few really pretty pieces, kinda similar to this:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If some asked me to wear something special I probably would. But in general I wear lingerie because it makes me feel good. And if it makes me feel good than in long run the person I am with will benefit too, LOL
Lurker
0 likes
makes me feel good, so I wear