What is the best thing a women can do to you during sex to make sex amazing

last reply
38 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me there are 2 things a woman can do to really turn me on. First before we have sex and we're out on a date I love it when my girl wears sexy underwear like a half bra, stockings, a nice pair of heels and vibrating panties then hands me the remote at dinner or a club. The first time my girl did that we were at a concert and she got so worked up she removed her panties once we were on the way home and started playing with herself giving me a taste now and then. I also find it quite a turn on when women leave their shoes and stockings on and rub their clit and play/suck their nipples during sex.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
There are so many little things, specific things, that a woman can do to make a sexual experience amazing... I could list 10 things and keep going and going..

So in general.. for me the biggest thing is enthusiasm... putting in an honest enthusiastic effort to make the experience amazing for both of us is important.. if we both do that then it would be memorable for sure.

Wearing sexy lingerie would be a plus in my book as well. smile
0 likes
Quote by EroticInfinity

So in general.. for me the biggest thing is enthusiasm... putting in an honest enthusiastic effort to make the experience amazing for both of us is important.. if we both do that then it would be memorable for sure.

This. Also, being open with her ideas and fantasies so I can indulge her. I love imagination and it's one of the best "marital aids" out there.

More picky, specific stuff? Kiss me a lot. And I do mean A LOT! With tongue, without tongue, I don't care, but kiss me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before sex I just love it when my wife dresses in nice sexy underwear, stocking, heels and either a short skirt or one with a slit down the length to reveal her legs. Talking to me and telling me her fantasies and what she would like to try next is always an amazing turn on for me. I think what happens before sex is what makes it even better during.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Some of my Stories:

Shopping for a Strap-On
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/toys/shopping-for-a-strap-on.aspx

A Day Out in Birmingham
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/a-day-out-in-birmingham.aspx

Our First Foursome

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/group-sex/first-foursome.aspx

Our Short Break in London
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/our-short-break-in-london.aspx

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Lurker
0 likes
being vocal. telling me what she wants, what she likes, how she feels...i want to hear everything.
Lurker
0 likes
THE best thing often changes. It could change with mood, time of day, location ... and if I remember (it's been 22 years with the same woman) it could also change with who I am with at the moment.
Generally, talking - communication about desires, the more intimate the better. But I have memories of times when the best thing was absolutely not saying a word, just delicious clothes tearing lust.
If I'm sleepy in the morning the best thing would be a marvelous blow job.
If we're on a date night, then I want to know she's been thinking about this moment. Evidence that could include lingerie, or perfume, or even toys readied for use.
Honestly, THE best thing is more of a moving target than I generally think it is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shut the hell up. I don't mind some moaning or groaning A little oh yea rite there, she can gasp & say fuck me,yes oh yes. But other than that no conversation.
The worse thing she can do is ask, are you done yet? (I'M sorry are you late for an appointment?) Or the ultimate turn off call you by another mans name.There ar A bunch of other things A woman can say in bed to kill the mood but you get the Gist. The best turn on I can think of, Lets 69 Oh yea.zzVpxs5eQIgZxtAh
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Pegasus4
Before sex I just love it when my wife dresses in nice sexy underwear, stocking, heels and either a short skirt or one with a slit down the length to reveal her legs. Talking to me and telling me her fantasies and what she would like to try next is always an amazing turn on for me. I think what happens before sex is what makes it even better during.

Exactly.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A slow build up between us too heighten the tension is a plus, a few hours, even a few days.. lots of teasing along the way. Uninhibited conversation about needs and desires during the build up would certainly be playful and pleasing. Lots of to touching, fondling, kissing along the way is a must. Certain refined talents and knowledge of anatomy can certainly add layers to the intensity of the pleasure once we've arrived at the point of fulfillment, such as messaging the prostate while giving an enthusiastic blow job, as but one example!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not be imaginary?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
buildup is the biggest thing for me, then enthusiasm when we get in to it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
She should throw away her inhibitions and enjoy the moment - that's all I require. No morality bullshit.
Lurker
0 likes
The one thing my lover can do to make sex amazing is to be an active participant. I want her to join in and show me her passion. She'll know when I want her to just lay there when I break out the restraints ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Be vocal , be free and totally let go
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Fuckbuddy69
Be vocal , be free and totally let go

Yup, pottery much what I was going to put.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Actually a good question. It is hard to answer because what ever I expect of her is what I also need to model.

So I say "we should" instead of "she should."

Find time and do not rush. Make a date. If you sacrifice something else it makes it more special.

Set a romantic mood. Babysitter, dinner, wine.

Communicate. Needs, desires, and fantasies.

Be considerate. That means half time at bowl game is not good timing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be her uninhibited self while sharing her intimate feelings, and to have fun.
Lurker
0 likes
The best thing a woman can do for me is cum. I'm as selfish about sex as any other man - of course I want to cum; inside her, on her, whatever, but feeling that I've done a good job for her - from her perspective - sure makes me feel like a man. A good man, a good, attentive lover. Women are amazing, other worldly ( from my perspective) when they cum. It's just very powerful to see and feel. And women are particularly beautiful in the several moments right after they've cum. It's just a special 'place' and it's terrific to observe and to believe that you've contributed to that pleasure.

The reality is it doesn't take much to get a man off and it does take some time and effort and attention to get her off. Whether that's 'fair' or not is beside the point. The real goal - when I am able to get past my own selfish needs - is to have her actually want to have sex with me because she actually thinks I'm a good lover - for her. So, pretty much anything she can do to signal to me that she genuinely likes and appreciates what I do - how I 'handle' her or look at her or caress her or kiss her,etc - is fabulous.

We're just boys, we really don't know what we're doing and we're quite selfish. But on our best days and nights we really do want to please women in bed. We do really want to be invited back into your bed. Maybe even that desire is essentially selfish. So...while I don't mean to dump all the responsibility on women, some of us guys really do want to be good lovers but whether we know it or not, or admit it, we do need your help. Try to figure out how to help your guy help you get you where you want to go. A good guy is very willing. After all, he loves you - or just wants you - because you're a woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Ralph -- cum for me. I love when my wife cums, how her gorgeous face contorts, and I know pure pleasure is coursing through her. The second thing is talk dirty. I do most o the talking, but I love it when she genuinely agrees, especially when we talk about her having sex with another guy (I am always involved in these fantasies). Lastly, my wife's legs are so hot, so seeing really sexy pumps on her is awesome.
Lurker
0 likes
FIRST THING... RELAX AND ENJOY! Don't try so hard to "please" that you STOP being YOU! remember please that YOUR ego isn't the only one involved.

All too many women are AFRAID to "let go" because they are afraid of how they will be perceived. What they don't realize is that it is your total pleasure that IS our intent. And, allowing us to give you as much pleasure as possible is our OTHER reward in that instance. ALL OF US NEED to have our egos stroked right along with our bodies (male and female alike) Each of us has our own "preferred ways and means" for ME the ULTIMATE "applause" and ego boost is... WATCHING YOU CUM! The MORE intense, your orgasm or the more orgasms you have in rapid succession the LOUDER your "applause" sounds to me.

When SHE decides to be "the aggressor" (which I ALSO enjoy) seeing her smile and that "sparkle" in her eyes that says YOUR TURN as she kisses and caresses her way down my body and back up REALLY revs me up.

My, "last but not least" is when she comes to my arms in nearly nothing, kisses me (a nice HOT kiss) and SAYS, "Make love to me baby! I NEED YOU!" If THAT doesn't have me popping a boner I'm either one VERY SICK puppy OR DEAD!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For me a woman would have to let me slowly take off her clothes as we are kissing a lot. Then she would take off mine. Then when we are making love she would have to moan loudly and scream my name.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Call her best friend Stacy and let me do to her all the dirty stuff she isn't willing to perform herself:

Lurker
0 likes
To have fun and enjoy with whatever she is doing?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Call her best friend Stacy and let me do to her all the dirty stuff she isn't willing to perform herself:

If she can't make it...
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by dpw
If she can't make it...

Then I'd call my buddy Derek.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lose herself and not worry about right or wrong. It's only wrong if you don't enjoy it and how can it be wrong if you haven't tried it? Open up her mind and accept the lovin' she deserves.
It's All Good! :-)
Classified
0 likes
Stop dialing for the police!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney