Login

Silicone dildo with suction cup??

last reply
21 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Throwing away cheap toys. Looking to buy a good quality, small (yes, go on laugh at me) dildo, wish suction cup at the end.
Wanna buy it only, but most sites I went to only have cheap stuff (PVC, sil-a-gel stuff). Lelo does not have what I want.

Any lushies know any site I can visit to buy one?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
You can try the Lush Store:

The Lush Store

Or since you're in Canada, you should check out Pink Cherry, if you haven't already:

Pink Cherry

And, here are some reviews by Lushies on Suction Cup Dildos (Doc Johnson and Nasstoys brands):

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst39185_Review-Nasstoys-Suction-Cup-Dildo.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst33973_Toy-Review-UR3-Suction-Cup-Dildo-Doc-Johnson.aspx

A word of advice - it's difficult to really be certain of size unless seeing them yourself. When I went browsing in-store, they all seemed much larger than I would have otherwise guessed based on an online pic. If you're thinking of these for anal, you should probably look for something specifically tagged as "slim" or "small". The 'realskin' dildo I reviewed by Doc Johnson was pretty thick, even for being a 6-inch model. Not impossible, but just something to be aware of if you're specifically looking for something on the smaller side to start.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my wife always has good luck with adam and eve . if you "you tube" a review of suction cup dildos watch the reviews and at the end they give you a 50% of 1 item free shipping and 2 free gifts . she like her purple jelly suction cup dildo with a condom on it otherwise the material bothers her. hope this help
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have the Doc Johnson UR3 that Dancing_Doll mentioned above. I bought the 8" model because I liked the idea of being full but I didn't realize how thick it was and I wanted to use it back and front so it was a little too much for the back. Eventually I got the 6" version too and it works great for both although I still would not recommend it if you want to try anal for first time. But once you are comfortable with anal it is amazing. I love to play with them in the shower where I can stick it on the wall and back myself onto it while the warm water runs over me. What a great sensation.

I also agree with DD, if possible go to an adult novelty store if there is one in your area to see what they look and feel like before buying one. You will be happy you did. Lucky for me we have a really nice store that is pretty local (not the sleazy type you hear about sometimes) that makes it very discreet and comfortable to shop without feeling self conscious or sleazy.

I highly recommend this toy, I give it 2 Cocks Up! LOL
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I wouldn't bother with my Nasstoys dildo if you're looking for a 'high quality' dildo (the first review proposed by Dancing_Doll). It's made of PVC which is a very basic material. The size is great if you're looking for a small dildo though: it's similar to the size of an average dick, which is rather rare for a dildo.

And concerning the 'accurate size' of dildos as mentioned by a few other posters, I'd recommend checking out Pink Cherry even if you aren't buying from there: they show the size of just about every dildo that they sell (they have many of them), and from my experience they're quite accurate.
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I have the Doc Johnson UR3 that Dancing_Doll mentioned above. I bought the 8" model because I liked the idea of being full but I didn't realize how thick it was and I wanted to use it back and front so it was a little too much for the back. Eventually I got the 6" version too and it works great for both although I still would not recommend it if you want to try anal for first time. But once you are comfortable with anal it is amazing. I love to play with them in the shower where I can stick it on the wall and back myself onto it while the warm water runs over me. What a great sensation.

I also agree with DD, if possible go to an adult novelty store if there is one in your area to see what they look and feel like before buying one. You will be happy you did. Lucky for me we have a really nice store that is pretty local (not the sleazy type you hear about sometimes) that makes it very discreet and comfortable to shop without feeling self conscious or sleazy.

I highly recommend this toy, I give it 2 Cocks Up! LOL

2 Cocks up! Love the comment
0 likes
Hey everyone,

first off, thank you all for replying. Wasn't really expecting anything more than maybe a few words, so I am quite happy to see people actually put time to write comments.

I am looking for some higher quality stuff. The one site that I love, and have just purchased a new toy from, is

I am sure all toys are probably safe, likely I am just over-paranoid. But I am trying to stay away from product made of PVC and jelly-ruber.

If anyone know any company like lelo, I would appreciate if you could share the info smile

Cheers everyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DrMstry
Hey everyone,

first off, thank you all for replying. Wasn't really expecting anything more than maybe a few words, so I am quite happy to see people actually put time to write comments.

I am looking for some higher quality stuff. The one site that I love, and have just purchased a new toy from, is

I am sure all toys are probably safe, likely I am just over-paranoid. But I am trying to stay away from product made of PVC and jelly-ruber.

If anyone know any company like lelo, I would appreciate if you could share the info smile

Cheers everyone.

What is the site you love? You left it out.

The Doc Johnson UR3 dildo is pretty good quality although its not Lelo. I have several Lelo products and they are by far the best I have ever owned, especially Soraya. I am sure many others here on Lush will agree.

I have done a search for dildos made from medical grade silicone and found several sites so if you haven't already done that maybe its worth a shot. The only thing that troubles me with what I found is that most are made in China and I just don't feel comfortable with their regulatory practices. I know Lelo also manufactures in China but from what I understand they strictly conform to the EU regulatory policies so I feel much better knowing that.
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

What is the site you love? You left it out.

The Doc Johnson UR3 dildo is pretty good quality although its not Lelo. I have several Lelo products and they are by far the best I have ever owned, especially Soraya. I am sure many others here on Lush will agree.

I have done a search for dildos made from medical grade silicone and found several sites so if you haven't already done that maybe its worth a shot. The only thing that troubles me with what I found is that most are made in China and I just don't feel comfortable with their regulatory practices. I know Lelo also manufactures in China but from what I understand they strictly conform to the EU regulatory policies so I feel much better knowing that.

The site I love is Sorry I omitted it in my last comment. oups.
And after more searching, I found this: It is nothing like the higher quality stuff Lelo offers, but it has everything I want.
Small, suction cup, made of silicone. The price is, still less expensive than I would have thought. Which makes me wonder whether it is true silicone.
I haven't thought about putting the term "medical grade" before silicone on my search. I will do that tonight when I have more time.
No offense to anybody who embraces product made in China, but I am with you. I also don't feel comfortable with products made in China because of regulatory practices.
The Linebacker
0 likes
A silicon dildo with a suction cup on the end? That sounds a bit scary. What happens if that suction cup sticks to the cervix? Wouldn't she have to go to the ER to get it removed? Ouch! And worse end up with her picture on the front page of The Smoking Gun.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
You should check out Pink Cherry, if you haven't already

I think I did. I dated a Canadian girl named Pink Cherry, yes she was a stripper, and her trim job was shaped like the Canadian Maple Leaf. We were having what I thought was great sex one time and something struck me as odd when I heard strange noise coming from under the sheets. I yanked back the sheet and she was watching a hockey game on her iPhone and eating a bacon sandwich and she said "Eh?"

Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by Buz

I think I did. I dated a Canadian girl named Pink Cherry, yes she was a stripper, and her trim job was shaped like the Canadian Maple Leaf. We were having what I thought was great sex one time and something struck me as odd when I heard strange noise coming from under the sheets. I yanked back the sheet and she was watching a hockey game on her iPhone and eating a bacon sandwich and she said "Eh?"

I'd love to drink with you sometime. I think you'd have me in stitches the entire time. :-D
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
A silicon dildo with a suction cup on the end? That sounds a bit scary. What happens if that suction cup sticks to the cervix? Wouldn't she have to go to the ER to get it removed? Ouch! And worse end up with her picture on the front page of The Smoking Gun.

You are joking right? Or did your ex-GF Pink Cherry put you up to this?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar

I'd love to drink with you sometime. I think you'd have me in stitches the entire time. :-D

I guess if you were able to drink with those GT frat boys, you could hang in there with this old UGA frat boy. smile

Laughter is one of the best things in life.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

You are joking right? Or did your ex-GF Pink Cherry put you up to this?

I do have an overactive tickle box. Was hoping someone offered to give me a spanking.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by Buz

I guess if you were able to drink with those GT frat boys, you could hang in there with this old UGA frat boy. smile

Laughter is one of the best things in life.

Yay!!! :-D
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd love to try a suction one in the shower.... Why should women steal all the fun....
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
0 likes
I recently got a toy like this and it is top quality and reasonably priced. Got it from the Lush store - link is below.

It feels awesome - quite real - little bit of sponginess but firm - nice mushroom head - and the suction cup works extremely well for heavy duty riding. It has some girth to it - so I would not say it is a beginner's toy smile

I would recommend it.

http://store.lushstories.com/Dildos/Realistic-Dildos-and-Dongs/X5-Hard-On-Realistic-Dildo-Beige/sku-BN52303?a=sextoyfun
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by chatnstroke
I recently got a toy like this and it is top quality and reasonably priced. Got it from the Lush store - link is below.

It feels awesome - quite real - little bit of sponginess but firm - nice mushroom head - and the suction cup works extremely well for heavy duty riding. It has some girth to it - so I would not say it is a beginner's toy smile

I would recommend it.

http://store.lushstories.com/Dildos/Realistic-Dildos-and-Dongs/X5-Hard-On-Realistic-Dildo-Beige/sku-BN52303?a=sextoyfun

Chatty knows this stuff...He takes his masturbating quite serious...hahahahh......xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is the one I use on myself - 7 1/2" about 2" thick stiff be some flexibility. I'm sure a suction cup would help the action. Gonna look at the one you mentioned. Also have a 3 1/2" butt plug to wear around the house but not quite thick enough at base needs to be a little tighter to seal off and fit snug not quite as loose. Last item I have is a small 4" vibrating dildo (small battery powered) to massage my prostrate and make my ass quiver when it is going strong.

A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by loverman69
This is the one I use on myself - 7 1/2" about 2" thick stiff be some flexibility. I'm sure a suction cup would help the action. Gonna look at the one you mentioned. Also have a 3 1/2" butt plug to wear around the house but not quite thick enough at base needs to be a little tighter to seal off and fit snug not quite as loose. Last item I have is a small 4" vibrating dildo (small battery powered) to massage my prostrate and make my ass quiver when it is going strong.

Seriously dude, what's the point of showing us a dildo stuck in your ass? You don't even mention the brand or anything, it's just a random dildo stuck in a random ass.

And it really isn't enlightening any of us about anything (aside from your peculiar personality).
colin123
0 likes
We use a company called Bondara, they are UK based though.