Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why are pictures missing from some of my stories?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I check my stories from time to time to see if any new comments have been made that I need to respond to. I have noticed that several of them no longer have a picture header on them! Any special reason? Sometimes a picture is very important to a story as that's the first thing I notice! Thank you...
0 likes
Got an example? Mods will remove pictures if they violate terms and conditions of the site (e.g. explicit pictures of genitalia are not allowed in public areas like picture banners) but we would normally also let you know if that was the case so you would be aware of the rules for the next time.
Lurker
0 likes
These are stories that I have written in the last 18 months and none were explicit!! I've written 20 stories/poems and 14 now have pics missing! Something is very wrong...
Story Verifier
0 likes
Are these pictures still showing up in your image gallery?
Lurker
0 likes
Are these pictures still showing up in your image gallery?

Only a few! I was never made aware that If I deleted pics from my image gallery that they would be deleted from my poems!! Nice thing for everyone to know! I had over 30 pics and couldn't find things so I deleted a lot! That must be the problem! Lesson learned...