sloppy seconds

last reply
28 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How many of you guys have had or enjoyed(didn't enjoy)sloppy second with a girl?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not, and would not be interested. Even though sharing my wife with another an is my ultimate fantasy, I'm not interested in sloppy seconds.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll admit, I am curious about it.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife may have sex with other men if she wants, whick she does not. But I would insist on condoms. I will not risk STD. Therefor sloppy seconds is out of the question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband doesn't mind and I like it too!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have not, but would love to do it. It would be a tough chose between sloppy seconds and eating the cum from pussy (cream pie).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love sloppy seconds! Love eating and fucking her cream filled pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been able to maintain a hard on after cumming and reentered her and love the slickness and extra warmth. Its great, but have never followed another guy only myself.
colin123
0 likes
I love having sloppy seconds with my wife and love cleaning her cum filled pussy
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
I have - following myself, of course, not another guy - many times. I love it, and so does she, the whole illicit, wet naughtiness of it, and the fantasies it can trigger! Fun times!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have and it wasn't bad; but like all else it depends on the circumstances.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have had sloppy seconds. It is not a problem for me. I think it is sexier.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it. I love to clean up cream pies too.
colin123
0 likes
yes, i love to fuck my wife after she has been given a good seeing too.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by Roxysawyer
Love sloppy seconds! Love eating and fucking her cream filled pussy
I love eating cum filled pussy as well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love licking my cum from pussy and have re entered a wet one before and loved it
Lurker
0 likes
Sloppy seconds is great, I love nothing better then to fuck a pussy or ass that is full of cum. It makes the feeling so wet and dirty. My advice, try it.
Lurker
0 likes
I have and would again ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I'll have to pass on this one.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it but the guy is trusted and clean. And then it's so ht and dirty so wet!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and Yes!
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have only went second after myself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, nothing feels much better than to enter a cum filled pussy. It gets me so worked up that I have a hard time holding back.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The warmth of it is great, and cum can make a great lube. Sloppy fourths here I cum ;)
Don't let them haters get you down. You are you. And YOU are beautiful!

Latest: My Oddesy 2 - Liam
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
As Bernard Fanning (and gang) would say... It's not my kinda scene