6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Why is squirting such a turn on ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is primal. Just like any part of a woman's orgasm, it is a precious gift. I would think we perhaps should be just as excited as she is.
When a lady responds to my love and love-play by a squirting orgasm, I am thrilled for the both of us. That's why it "turns me on."
Lurker
0 likes
In addition to what my Brother there had to say; for me a woman's orgasm is the ultimate applause and when she has multiple orgasms, squirts or has an orgasm of such intensity that it brings on sensory over load it equates to a standing ovation. (especially since for me the three most beautiful sights I can think of are #3. A gorgeous woman in hot sexy motion, #2. Her lovely face wrapped around me in oral sex. and #1. Watching her have a massive orgasm in my arms.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Knowing you can make your partner squirt is a awesome feeling. Plus it tastes great!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it's because it gives you a visual message that you're doing something right in the bedroom. Plus I understand that squirting is somewhat rare so to find someone that can squirt is a special pleasure!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Most probably for the same reasons that women enjoy watching men cumming: it's a proof of her orgasm, the way to get there is fun, it's a great visual...

And last but none least, it's dirty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, it's the experience for the lady. Most of the women around here don't know anything about it, or don't think its possible, let alone how great it feels. I love giving them the intense pleasure of experiencing it. Giving a girl pleasure gives me pleasure so when she gets off, that gets me off.