Would you ever go to a sex club?

last reply
278 replies
33.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, would you ever go to a sex club (not a strip club) with your man? You would have the choice of participating or watching.
Lurker
0 likes
I would go with both my male and female friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes! Every chance I get.
Lurker
0 likes
I think I would be too old... I will leave that for the younger girls!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cyndy, my wife and I went to a sex club in Paris a few years ago. While there were some folks in their twenties and thirties, there were quite a few mature couples there. Give it a try! Remember, you are sexy too.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been to one with my boyfriend at the time.. we just watched.. I think I was too young at time time to really get into in.. Honestly I wasn't too turned on.. I prefer the one on one thing..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I think I would. I am very curious as to what it would be like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and I have.
Interesting experience, not sure it's one Id repeat, but it was fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I are members of a sex club and attend now and then. Sometimes we're happy to watch others and be watched ourselves by others. On other occasions we get involved when the feeling is right. It's always a lot of fun and we recommend trying it at least once.

And Cyndy, we are a mature couple and always thoroughly enjoy ourselves meeting others there of a similar age.

This is our story of the first time we ever went to a sex/swingers club:

First Night at a Swingers Club

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/group-sex/v8fslMn0LavcuKX2
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Some of my Stories:

Shopping for a Strap-On
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/toys/shopping-for-a-strap-on.aspx

A Day Out in Birmingham
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/a-day-out-in-birmingham.aspx

Our First Foursome

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/group-sex/first-foursome.aspx

Our Short Break in London
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/our-short-break-in-london.aspx

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Classified
0 likes
Curious.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never have but I cant say I never would. For me to even consider it would have to be with the right person(s) and I would have to know a lot about the club. So I would have to be friends with some people who have been there before.

A private party at someone's home, now that might be fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been to both traditional clubs and private parties. It's all good. It's really a measure of the people who are there and their qualities. A good club or party has people with few if any hangups about body type, age, etc. They are there to expereince pleasure. If you come willing, then you will have a good time.
Lurker
0 likes
I would go and I would participate...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to check them out sometime.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am sure there are more then one kind of sex club/party. The ones I have been to, would never go back. Now the vanilla ones might be interesting though.
Lurker
0 likes
yes I would like to go and enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Nope. I'm way too picky about who I have sex with.
Lurker
0 likes
Fucking yes! I'm up for any new experiences
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yup I would for a laugh . I'm pretty curious so sure. Jen told me about these clubs in Bangkok where they have sex on stage and the girls shoot stuff like ping pong balls out of their pussy. She says it fun to go and do shots and just have a laugh and get blasted. IDK? I guess there are all kinds of these clubs. I mean I don't want to go if guys are going to be pawing me and shit. Shhh don't tell, but I'm too much of an angel for that haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yup I would for a laugh . I'm pretty curious so sure. Jen told me about these clubs in Bangkok where they have sex on stage and the girls shoot stuff like ping pong balls out of their pussy. She says it's fun to go and do shots and just have a laugh and get blasted. IDK? I guess there are all kinds of these clubs. I mean I don't want to go if guys are going to be pawing me and shit. Shhh don't tell, but I'm too much of an angel for that haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VirginalViet
Yup I would for a laugh . I'm pretty curious so sure. Jen told me about these clubs in Bangkok where they have sex on stage and the girls shoot stuff like ping pong balls out of their pussy. She says it's fun to go and do shots and just have a laugh and get blasted. IDK? I guess there are all kinds of these clubs. I mean I don't want to go if guys are going to be pawing me and shit. Shhh don't tell, but I'm too much of an angel for that haha

Yes you are! Oops!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. We have been to two and one was awful and one was awesome.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've been to a sex club... more than once, more than twice...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to go with my lover. If we find something interested we could watch or join in..... If it's not our scene we could use it as foreplay for us when we get outta there. I would love to go at least once with a partner who's open minded.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
yes, loved our trips to the ones in Florida and Georgia. Had great times. I recommend going.

-Linz