trying to find a certain story about cuckolding / wife cheating

last reply
0 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello,

I read a story a while ago about cuckolding but cannot find it anymore. I don't remember all the details however I do remember it was about a wife whose husband was away. She met one of his friends and took him into the basement into a room under the stairs with a mattress, they heard the husband come home and was upstairs watching sports or something with his friends while they were going at it in the basement room. They had the door locked and the husband came downstairs to look for her. He didn't know they were in the room and tried the door but found it was locked. Inside they had originally planned to pull out however at the time the husband was trying the door they were close to climax and couldn't pull out and therefore finished inside her so they wouldn't make any noise.

The husband left with the friends and they continued playing around with the wife asking to finish a second time inside her saying the damage was already done.

Anyway those are just a few details for the story I remember, I really would like to find it again however all my searches are unsuccessful.

Thanks for any help or direction