Posting pictures to walls or... How to.

last reply
4 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
While this may seem pretty basic, some of us may not have the know-how to post pictures to various parts of the site, such as walls. Is there a how-to link or source at Lush to guide those who don't know how? Do we find a picture online and simply do a "copy/paste"?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
It's really easy. You just find a picture and right click your mouse.

Hit save image and you'lll have to do this to your c drive or whatever drive you want to save it too.

You'd go to a wall or where ever you want to put it and hit image upload (it's the icon that's yellow with a triangle.)

Then it brings you back to where ever you put the image on your computer.

Double click on the image and it brings you back to your wall or where ever you're going to put it.

Hit Upload

And that's it.

Good Luck....
xox
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Very grateful for acknowledgement and steps, thank you. I should have mentioned that I use a Mac. ;-) A bit of difference exists between platform processes. Perhaps a Mac user will see this kind response from you, and weigh in. Wish I was as versed on my computer as on my Harley LOL
Mazztastic
0 likes
Just apple click the image and you can copy the URL and click on the blue mountain icon (at your friend's wall) and paste in the link.

If the image is saved to your desktop, click the yellow mountain icon and select the file you wish to post.

(remember that if it's a .gif you're limited in size if uploading from your computer, but not if pasting a link to an online image)

Does that make sense? Ping me if it doesn't smile