Which are you?

last reply
233 replies
28.8k views
2 watchers
16 likes
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Just curious are you a Dom/Top?Domme or a sub/bottom???
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
I am a bottom... smile
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Dom Top on Fetlife Here in California
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Dom/top
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Switch but am told im best at being sub .
♥Southern Red♥
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
What is the difference between a sub or a bottom? I will take bottomsub
Lurker
0 likes
I would consider myself a Dom who enjoys being a sub on occasions. I suppose that makes me more of a switch, even though that wasn't one of your options.
Lurker
0 likes
submissive
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Submissive
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Switch, but more sub than dom. Still learning though...
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I think I would make an excellent submissive (on the surface anyway), I'm observant and thoughtful. I understand some of the finer points of respect and discipline. Overall, however, submission holds no true satisfaction for me.

The dominate role on the other hand is a natural role for me. Since I was a child I have lead others and I find shaping and guiding others to be immensely pleasurable. It's not necessarily that I get off on controlling other people's lives, but I delight in seeing people to their full potential and refining themselves into perfection. I don't necessarily define what a submissive's goals are, perhaps their are desiring to be a better servant or slave or perhaps they want better grades in college or to be a better employee. I am, however, capable of setting goals for those who are completely lost on what they want out of life as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Domme.
Lurker
0 likes
Domme IRL, sub in the bedroom.
Lurker
0 likes
Sub by nature. I love it, it's delicious and it's who I am.
Lurker
0 likes
Not sure. Don't think I'm either. I need to study this world more. I like sex and the people I'm having it with to enjoy it as much as I do.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Im a sub prefer bottom but will do what mistress wants hehe
Im here to make you squeal one way or another
Lurker
0 likes
very submissive
Lurker
1 like
A submissive one, who enjoys ....

Lurker
0 likes
Sub/bottom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Switch, but with significant leanings towards dom.

If I had to put numbers on it, I'd say 80% master, 20% slave. It really depends on the person, our chemistry, and my overall mood. I strongly, strongly favor being the one in control but it also can be an enjoyable release to give that control over to someone else at times.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I used to be a Mistress with subby girls online, but it got to be too time-consuming, and I prefer sex with equals. I was even Domming 2 celebrities for awhile! One has his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and you'd never suspect he was a sub!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Never Dom as we all have our desires and demands. I have been dominated in my past and I didn't ... and still don't... like being in that position.,
Middle
Bottom
All are perfect places to be and sharing the wonderful delights that we all enjoy together.
Princess Popsicle
1 like
I'm a little. And a bratty one at that. Luckily for me I have a tolerant Daddy.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl