Sybian Machine

last reply
48 replies
12.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I recently got a Sybian and I just wanted to start a discussion with other members that have one.

I thought we could discuss any tricks and things you do on yours. I just wanted to share stories with others. I'm really enjoying mine. I wanted to know if anybody can suggest more attachments, which ones feel really good, etc.

So if you have a sybian, I'd love to hear from you. If your not comfortable talking here, you can email me too.

Hoping you all have orgasmic bliss.

Hugs and Licks,
Mysteria
xooxo
Lurker
0 likes
I hope this is going to be public discussion. I am intrigued by what people will say of it, specially because I want to purchase one. Super topic, thanks!
Lurker
0 likes
I spoke to a friend who has one and she said it is well worth the investment. For myself, I will use my simpler toys, imagination, and of course sex with hubby.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest
I spoke to a friend who has one and she said it is well worth the investment. For myself, I will use my simpler toys, imagination, and of course sex with hubby.

Sending a present to Ann:
Best Friend Exchange Club: Here
Artist stories start at Artist -- Chapter 1
Starbucks Reverie at Starbucks Reverie

Teacher at Teacher

And please read my competition entry:There's Always Time. A sweet love story set in a time traveling universe.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest

I'm enjoying mine. Thanks for your post....xoxoox
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Charlotte_

Sending a present to Ann:

Thanks for your post.....xo
Lurker
0 likes
i have a sybian yes, i also have 4 different plugs for it, at the moment i find the double headed one most enjoyable.
Why should you be ashamed having such a great thing,i bought mine with my current gf, as it was quite expensive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hysterical Literature. Women reading while riding a sybian.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to have one I was one. one with one of my ex girl friend I don't know who got off more or had more orgasams that was really loud me or her
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Oh fuck, this was actually way sexy. Nice find!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest

Hmm, toys aren't just to provide orgasm and getting off, they can be part of the seducing foreplay game. Sometimes spicing things up with partner besides masturbating for him with simpler toys, can be tons of fun.

I am actually curious how is Sybian used with couples, if Lush people have experiences with it and want to share them here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Now that was very hot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My gf and I have had one for quite a while - over a year.
It is the epitome of sexual pleasure. We enjoy the normal fittings but not the bigger ones. Used alone or as a couple can be the most amazing experience.
I wont comment upon the how to use it - that is a matter for the individual my gf and I have differing desires and it doesn't take long and lots of fun to find out the best and most enjoyable for yourself.
I enjoy the fact you can keep an orgasm(s) going for longer. Multiples are amazing on it. Unlike a guy it just keeps going and doesn't get soft. Also unlike a hand held toy it just keeps going when you usually end it with the orgasm.
We don't use it regularly but only when we are in the mood for it. I imagine it could get boring with daily or frequent use.
One disadvantage it it doesn't ejaculate and that to me is an enjoyable part of intercourse.
I still say the expense is worth it. We both love it and it loves us
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry = I had a multiple. Quite unintentionally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

This reminds me of my ex-trying to talk to her mother on the phone while I tried to distract her.
I love (('))
Lurker
0 likes
I have heard of them and have now wathed some videos on the subject. I want one! lol
Lurker
0 likes
I have heard of them and have now wathed some videos on the subject. I want one! lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by aSandra

It was so good, it posted twice..lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never know anybody who owns one, or will admit to using or owning one.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I do not own one nor have I used one but I've seen numerous vids where females are using one. It seems that having this didlo up your love channel while the vibrator massages your whole bottom would be a real pleasure ladies. I'd like to be in a room when a woman is using one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like a ride!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I absolutely love mine.

I'm forever grateful to the person who bought it for me.

It's the most amazing orgasm machine.

Sometimes better then the real thing because you always come. No disappointments and no attitude. Just turn it on and enjoy.

It's pricey but worth every penny. Mine was a gift from an amazing friend.

Hugs,
Xo
Lurker
0 likes
I just saw this thread yesterday. And the machine sounds fantastic. I first knew about it with Mysteria's stories and after that hear a lot in different places.

Here is an Interview with the inventor. I like it and learned new things.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

That is extremely sexy. What a fabulous idea!
0 likes
I had this idea long before it was invented. The thought of it makes me horny baby!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG that is so HOT, watching her arousal build and then her surrender to orgasm.. WOW
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

WOW Thats so hot, watching her arousal build and then her orgasm hit
Lurker
0 likes
I have one it's well worth what you pay for it. Love getting on it and ride baby ride. I cum all the time I ride it sometimes until I'm fully exhausted from cumming so much. It's the best thing I ever invested in it's a must have machine.