Oral vs Vaginal

last reply
15 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Over the past few years I have noticed a trend toward oral being preferred by the guys more often than in the past.
Have things changed in your experience.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Guys have always loved oral, but more girls are getting comfortable (and proficient) giving head. When I was a teenager, I had girlfriends who would go Ewwwww, when I told them I loved giving bj's. Now I rarely hear that anymore. Most teenage girls now give head without a second thought, and its quick and easy sex, while most girls prefer vaginal sex to go slower to give them time to get wet and enjoy it more. So guys may now love the quick sex of bj's more, while girls still love the slower, more romantic vaginal sex.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Oral over vaginal? *shakes head and sighs* Kids these days...

Don't get me wrong, I'd almost never knock back a blowjob, but as far as I'm concerned, it's just a brief stop on the way to Poundtown. I'd always, always take vaginal over oral if given half a chance.

I can see how for some guys it could be quicker, potentially easier, and certainly less messy. And there's also the bullshit male justification that a blowjob isn't really sex, and therefore, not cheating. Still, in for a penny, in for a pound, I say.

As for going down on a woman versus slipping her one? Now we've got a tighter contest on our hands. The whole sensory experience of going the growl almost makes it just as worthwhile. If confronted with the choice of one or the other, I'd honestly have to weigh that up on a case-by-case basis. I think I'd still fuck her more often than not though, but just by a nose.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Over the past few years I have noticed a trend toward oral being preferred by the guys more often than in the past.
Have things changed in your experience.

You mean guys getting head?

I'm shocked that there are two - I repeat - there are two men in all of my many communities that confess to not liking blow jobs.

I repeat - two.

What in the fuck! 99.98 % of men like blowjobs? It's suppose to be 100%!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Reading this, I seem to be a rather odd male by the responses but I love vaginal sex much more than bjs. Maybe, some tell me, I've just never had a good bj-giver. Could be. Maybe not.
As for what kind of love-play I prefer with a woman, I like them all, or nearly all anyway. For example, if my woman just wants to feel well shagged, then, legs around the waist, and find a wall or anywhere she wants me to write my name on her soul hard, down and dirty!!!! UNH!!!! lol
If I sense she wants to "make-love" then it is nice and easy for as long as she wants to play that way. [By play here I do not mean clowning, but "serious play" like a child making sand castles.] I love to make love to a woman!
I could get into a whole lot of other things , like giving her the best oral play I can as a man.
My key here is to make it, whatever is happening, an "US" experience.
I don't fancy talking to myself in a phone booth!
0 likes
I would say each is a different sexual experience and I can enjoy both, but vaginal is a bit more intimate and intense for me. It is hard to be face to face and look each other in the eye when her mouth has to be at crotch level.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I prefer vaginal sex by a significant margin, yet as seeker4 said they're both very different sexual experiences.

To me, a blowjob is almost part of foreplay, some kind of interlude during a standard fucking session, or a finishing act after I properly built my climax in a pussy. I've said this a few times on these forums, but for me having my hips moving/thrusting into something adds a lot to the sensation I'm experiencing. I actually tested this with my Fleshlights a few times: if I only move my Fleshlight with my hand, I can last for pretty much as long as I want to (30 minutes easily), yet if I thrust into it with my hips I really have to control my movements, otherwise I could cum in about 5-10 minutes.

It's not impossible for me to cum from a blowjob, but the right conditions have to be in place: the girl has to be rather proficient at it, she has to be willing to work on my dick for quite some time, I have to be in a particularly aroused state, etc. It did happen that I came surprisingly fast from a blowjob, but generally speaking it requires more work than fucking a proper pussy.

Having said that, I still absolutely love blowjobs, but that's more for the psychological aspect of it: it's just thrilling to see a pretty little girl being so proactive, craving my cock and willing to show me how slutty she can be. Plus, I love the visual aspect of seeing my manly dick next to a gorgeous feminine face.

But yeah, I often feel like there's something missing if I don't get to fuck a pussy too. Vaginal sex is a whole different experience, as it actually allows for what I properly call 'fucking': the intense contact/interaction of two bodies, the physicality of it, the many different possible positions, the dirty talk, the touching/kissing associated with it and all the other possible maneuvers (fingering, spanking, hair-pulling), etc. And as I've said, it works much better to build my climax, and having to 'control myself' actually adds a thrilling challenge for me: although I can approach climax too soon at times, it can also make the session take a few unexpected turns (eg. switching to oral sex, removing my cock from her pussy and slapping/massaging her clit with it, plunging my cock deep inside her without any movement while holding her firmly and going wild with the dirty talk, etc.).
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i've never come across a man that prefers head to sex.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Several years ago I posed the question "Guys just how important is Oral Sex to You? or something like that.

Yes most of them loved and may not enter into a relationship with a woman that would not provide Oral. But I was surprised at the number of men who indicated that Oral Sex was not that important.

I am not sure just what this means and if it could be reproduced in a Controlled Study.

I have never met a man that did not want Oral Sex as an appetizer.

I guess we should consider I love Oral as much as a man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both but in a selfish way I do prefer receiving oral to giving.
Lurker
0 likes
I have given quite a few blow jobs to guys because that's all they've wanted me to do and in most cases I've been happy to do it for them because it's a quick and easy way to please them. It's was also a quick way out for me when I was younger if I didn't want to have vaginal sex with them. I still find myself doing the same nowadays so my experience is that quite a lot of guys are more than happy to be given a BJ.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I love getting head, but I love vaginal sex even more. I love giving oral to my wife. Really, I love all there is about it, the foreplay and extending it out as long as possible. There are times for quickies, but serious extended sex, where you touch as many buttons as possible, that's great. And usually extended foreplay somehow makes the act of fucking last even longer, gives you more staying power, more mental control. I like it when my wife keeps talking about how good it was all day the next day. And if it's really good she will go on and on. And that gets me in the mood to go again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both are always fun, however I can't cum alone from oral. It's really more of a warm up for me and if you were guy, you'd have to spend quite some time down there if you're going to try to make me me cum. Maybe I will if you tease and suck my clit right then add some "jazz hands" haha. Especially hot though if you just throw me onto the bed and just start licking me right away without a word ;) It makes me more keen to return the favor in a couple ways...

But to follow up oral with vaginal is the way to go for me. There's something so wonderfully hot and primal about vaginal that I just can't do without. The eye contact and the dirty talk that comes with it just makes it so much more deliciously irresistible.