The Place????

last reply
20 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Where is the location you want to have sex at that you haven't yet?????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wow what a question, not sure done it in so many places, mmm suppose like public remember cinema and toilets not romantic but it was sexy and guys watching, mmmmmm bad boy now look what you have done mmmmm Jelly xxx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sheersilk9
Where is the location you want to have sex at that you haven't yet?????

May be under water...... Or in air..... If possible.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
In a library.

under what sections???
Lurker
0 likes
I agree. A library would be hot - if it's a fancy one smile . . . The research section ;) The entendre is saucy.

I'd also like to fuck in a store - just straight up out in the open getting it on like a tramp. A parkinglot - over the hood of a car would be awesome, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG this question is so naughty . How is an angelic girl like me supposed to answer hehe. Okay I would say in first class on an airplane...one of those fancy airplanes flying to somewhere amazing like London or Singapore or Dubai or something. Oh and on a beach at midnight with a wood fire, a tartan blanket and a full moon How's that for starters?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I grew up with horses, but I've never had sex on horseback, so... Why not?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Now you have given me a challenge too.
Not being a regular horse rider you may beat me there but bare back riding whilst nude was an experience believe me. You can imagine where it tickled.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VirginalViet
OMG this question is so naughty . How is an angelic girl like me supposed to answer hehe. Okay I would say in first class on an airplane...one of those fancy airplanes flying to somewhere amazing like London or Singapore or Dubai or something. Oh and on a beach at midnight with a wood fire, a tartan blanket and a full moon How's that for starters?

Oh I'm with you for a moon lit beach with the waves lapping on the shore
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy

Now you have given me a challenge too.
Not being a regular horse rider you may beat me there but bare back riding whilst nude was an experience believe me. You can imagine where it tickled.

LOVE riding for a few reasons, but I always have wet panties when I'm done mmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

YES! Why NOT? LOL Try it, you'll LOVE IT!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VirginalViet
first class on an airplane...one of those fancy airplanes flying to somewhere amazing like London or Singapore or Dubai or something. Oh and on a beach at midnight with a wood fire, a tartan blanket and a full moon How's that for starters?

I have been groped on a flight to New York and I have had sex on a beach at midnight with a fire and all. So what is left? A library sounds really great, I got close but not all the way. I would also like to have sex in the changing room of a big store. Oh and in the shadows, in a dark shadow in a really public place!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VirginalViet

Yes and yes. Two wonderful ideas. Love the library idea too. Getting so many ideas for this question. I was going to be boring and say Utah.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Adult theatre... With a bunch of people watching us.... Not that I said that it sounds really really naughty.
Lurker
0 likes
Train,bus, cab , public trans is a fantasy..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There a many places. But one that is very attainable is the changing room in a store. I have masturbated in one, kissed and touched my GF but never really had full on sex. This one will happen eventually for sure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On top of the Eiffel tower
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by alison90
On top of the Eiffel tower

I'm guessing you would be on top????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sheersilk9

I'm guessing you would be on top????

LOL I suspect standing up will be the way to go.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would love to make love in Paris
Have lots of fun