Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

would a small anal plug inserted while having sex make for better climax for her?

last reply
24 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies can a woman have a better climax if there is a small butt plug in while making love? Does it stimulate better? Very curious and would love to find a new way to rock my wife's world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, it's very enjoyable for me and I do climax much more often and harder.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cant speak for your wife but it absolutely does it for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most anything in my ass feels wonderful!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've just ordered one online, it's due to arrive tomorrow. I shall let you know what the results are
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anal beads in my ass makes me cum harder BUT that doesn't mean your wife will.

FYI, all women are not the same!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Have any of you ever tried a vibrating butt-plug? I might buy one for my girlfriend, though they seem rather large/cumbersome:

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dandydonhard123
Ladies can a woman have a better climax if there is a small butt plug in while making love? Does it stimulate better? Very curious and would love to find a new way to rock my wife's world.

OBVIOUSLY......................................................................
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dandydonhard123

Its like two cocks pleasing you at the same time.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I haven't done it yet. But it's something that I am so interested in. a finger in my ass feels amazing during sex, a butt plug would surely feel even better. Even just the thought of how full I would feel makes me all tingly.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes, she will love it!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
After a few days of practising with the new anal plug, I can tell you it does make for a better climax. I found that my climax came a lot quicker and harder. They are well worth the money in my opinion
Lurker
0 likes
why not just use your cock
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An enthusiastic YES. I love it. Not sure if its mental, physical or both but I cum harder and he does as well. He can feel it while he's in my pussy and loves it.
Lurker
0 likes
Looking for some updates to this question. My wife has never cared for anything anal.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dandydonhard123

Cramping her anal muscles in any manner will give her more intense pleasure.......for sure.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Yes.

Obvious how? He’s not a woman and If it was obvious he wouldn’t have asked. If someone never played with a butt plug you can’t know.

My appologies..........but i ve corrected my statement later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We are not all the same! In this case, one size does not fit all.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Oh I see. Do you know how to edit the first post? You can delete the word. Right hand side of your post, click on “edit” and you can change it.

Thank you so much for the information.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by prettywild
Its the best sex toy I've ever bought

I myself actually bought a vibrating butt-plug for my girlfriend since I asked this question (which was more than 3 years ago).

The one I purchased is called the 10 Function Risque Vibrating Butt Plug. Sad thing is, it never functioned properly: somehow we constantly had to fiddle with the batteries just to make it work and only a slight movement would abruptly stop the vibrations. I wouldn't necessarily be so quick to call it a 'shitty' product because Cal Exotics normally makes pretty decent/reliable vibrators, but it seems like the one I received was defective even before it was shipped.

Can't say we're all that motivated to order a new one for now, especially since I personally tend to find butt-plugs rather bothersome during sex anyway. Is there anything seriously more annoying than a butt-plug whenever you impulsively desire to lick/finger/fuck the sweet little asshole of your girlfriend?

Lurker
0 likes
She takes one everywhere we go just for this!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Butt plugs do nothing for me but with all the positive responses it may be time to revisit.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"