greeting at the front door

last reply
17 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ladies have you ever greeted your husband/boy friend/girlfriend at the front door naked when they came home from work
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have a husband or boyfriend as such, but I have greeted a few dates naked and I'm sure I will again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to see you if that ever happen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yeah, but I did wear stilettos though....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stilettos are a must. It's a great way to get free pizza.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My boyfriend and I live and work together, so when he comes home from work, I do too. Since I'm usually nude around the house in warmer months, I quite often answer the door to friends in the nude. I don't wear stilettos, however. Always barefoot! My girlfriend and I once greeted the pizza delivery guy in the nude when I lived in Columbus, but we didn't get it free!
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes I have a few times and will again I am sure
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by monainohio
ladies have you ever greeted your husband/boy friend/girlfriend at the front door naked when they came home from work

Not done so..... but have been greeted by my hubby like this quite a few times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am always naked indoors and I have often opened the door like that to people I know. Thank heavens for those little spy holes.
I have deliberately opened the door to strangers on a couple of occasions. One the Pizza delivery boy who always gave me the eye in the shop. I made his day and he didn't wait for a tip. I now get a lovely smile when I go in.
The other to two were Jehovas. It worked and they took off like they had a rocket up their bum. (A neighbour rang to say they were in the building door knocking so I was prepared)
There was a sequel - the young one returned - not to save me... but wanted to discuss nudity. She had a latent desire. I arranged to take her to a nudist beach if she didn't try and convert me the following weekend. I still see her there occasionally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have done this, as a deliberate provocation. I have also answered the door wearing just an apron, cooking is the nude is really sexy!!

Yes stilettos are a must.

Though I confess to never having done this to a stranger... strikes me as just too dangerous.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have met guys at the door wearing my husbands dress shirt and just panties under it a few times. Does that count?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, many times.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sadiemwf
I have met guys at the door wearing my husbands dress shirt and just panties under it a few times. Does that count?

My FAVORITE "outfit"....a man's dress shirt and panties. I live in my Louboutins and they top it off. It's classy, sexy and leaves a bit to the imagination. Hot! Hot! Hot!

I picked my husband up from the airport once, in nothing but my dress coat and Louboutins. He knew instantly when he saw me, (must have been the smile on my face?! ;) and was turned on. We fucked in the parking garage.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sadiemwf

This sounds patently naughty! I guess "provocative" might be a better word... provoking other men? Like I said, naughty!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No but I have greeted them in a large t shirt and nothing else.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, of course. As well as in various forms of undress or lingerie. I can be a tease!