Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you ask your lover to perform cunnilingus?

last reply
34 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I ask because love it when a woman asks. I'm not talking about ordering or begging ( tho both are wonderful), nor about having to ask. Certainly a lover should know enough on his or her own but still...it's really wonderful when a woman asks me to please her orally.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Never need to ask...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't recall ever asking. I'm pretty sure I've dropped a subtle hint once or twice. Like grabbing a handful of his hair and pushing his head down between my legs. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ralphbranca
I ask because love it when a woman asks. I'm not talking about ordering or begging ( tho both are wonderful), nor about having to ask. Certainly a lover should know enough on his or her own but still...it's really wonderful when a woman asks me to please her orally.

What does she say, how does she phrase it?
Lurker
0 likes
Oh . . . I'm sure I ask sometimes but I can't quite recall, more than likely it's in the deep heat of the moment and god knows what comes out of my mouth. The cunnilingus to fellatio ratio is rather slanted around here - in part because I really like giving head quite a bit, sex doesn't seem quite complete if I don't get him hard with my mouth. In fact I can't recall the last time we had sex without me going down on him, even if only for a few good sucks of his cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a mere male, I wouldn't be able to hear her request, as my head would be securely clamped between her thighs.
This normally has the effect of total attenuation of her screams of pleasure.
So how could therefore hear her request?
Who needs to be asked in the first place, it's a pleasure freely given.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have to ask very often.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by silveranode
As a mere male, I wouldn't be able to hear her request, as my head would be securely clamped between her thighs.
This normally has the effect of total attenuation of her screams of pleasure.
So how could therefore hear her request?
Who needs to be asked in the first place, it's a pleasure freely given.

While I'm cooking dinner my husband will come close - brush my hair away from my neck - and then say 'you going to suck my cock tonight until I come' and I'll be instantly so wet I might turn off the stove, club and sack him, and drag him to the bedroom.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't need to ask..... he knows what I like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just look at the bottom of this post.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
With other girls, I never need to ask! Its what we DO! But most of my boytoys are well-trained, so its usually unnecessary to ask.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I suppose I have at some time, but I would say it would have been most unusual.
With my gf it just happens - we never need to ask.
With the guys it is just a normal part of our intercourse, no body asks as it is a routine experience for us
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't recall ever having asked to have this done. And I adore sucking a nice dick often so that never has to be asked of me either. I like to play.... A lot.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
Wish I felt comfortable asking. Thankful for when I get it though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ASK ????????? fuck its sex babe supposed to be sexy, erotic, intimate, oral sex is part of it a good part both taking and giving for sheer pleasure, "ask" what a load of rubbish . if you have to ask something wrong with the relationship, simples Jelly xxx
Administration
0 likes
Quote by jellyboobys
ASK ????????? fuck its sex babe supposed to be sexy, erotic, intimate, oral sex is part of it a good part both taking and giving for sheer pleasure, "ask" what a load of rubbish . if you have to ask something wrong with the relationship, simples Jelly xxx

I'm with Jelly here. I absolutely LOVE giving head. LOVE IT! You would never have to ask because I would be there already. If you have to ask, then they need to wake up to themselves
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to tease first to get the juices flowing, then I dive in...?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shouldnt have to ask!!!!! Try and stop me xxxx
Lurker
0 likes
Never had to ask. The first time we had sex he went for it. Totally surprised me, but I have been a VERY satisfied woman since we married! I won't even be thinking it or looking for it and all of a sudden he is pulling off my pants when I am reading the paper sitting on the couch and diving in! It is lovely!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never ask. It just happens. smile

Please check out my stories. <3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I you need to ask girls, that is a major red flag that you are with the wrong guy. Woman seem to be just as thrilled with the idea as I am.
Lurker
0 likes
I have to ask husband all the time, and he's absolutely the right guy for me! Men don't do hints, you gotta stop being so cryptic and female and just tell em what you need...

I just realised that's not an ask, it's a command isn't it? biggrin
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
I have never hesitated to ask or tell if he is not smart enough to figure it out in the first place but that is probably the last time we would be together. I mean come on, guys were doing that even before I lost my virginity.

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never asked a guy as it's usually automatic for guys to do. I have asked them where to lick once they're there though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only thing I have to ask Hubby is to...STOP!!!

Heh! Heh! Heh! He'll eat me raw and wear me out eating and licking me to sweet blissful torture!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not crazy about it, so I didn't ask. Maybe once. Usually he asked me.

I do ask for what I want, but it's not that.
Lurker
0 likes
Never have to ask