Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gals,,hummm,,what lubricant do you use during anal intercourse?

last reply
37 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband and I have been discussing anal intercourse for awhile , I've worked through some of my emotional issues and are ready to give it a try. Just wondering what other women use for lubricant when accommodating your husband? My husband says water based will wear off and become sticky and hurt me. That happens sometimes with A*tr*glide, and I need to apply more. He's suggesting to use petro based like V*s*line as it will always stay slippery. What works best ladies? Anything harmful come from using V*s*line during anal intercourse? Thanks for any help. Karen
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

Their entire line is amazing.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Your husband is right about water-based lube. Although it feels more natural, the drying out and the discomfort are the most common problems when using them. This is because water-based lube evaporates and the skin absorbs it. So you have to reapply throughout each session, or you'll get that uncomfortable friction happening. And the reapplications make clean-up a bitch. Also, don't use water-based lube if you're doing anal with a condom or anything else involving latex/rubber...just don't. Yikes.

Personally, I veer away from petroleum/oil-based lubricants as well. They don't break down in water, so they tend to get trapped in the anus (and vagina). The oils trap bacteria as well, and it's just not a slippery slope I wanna go down...pun intended. Also, because they don't break down in water, clean up is a hassle, more so if you wait a while after sex-making to clean up.

Try silicone-based lube.

I can't really articulate the reasons, but it just feels soooo good, infinitely better than the other types (to me). You'd have to switch from the other types to silicone-based to really grasp and appreciate the difference. It's phenomenal. It's much more slippery than the others, so if you use a generous amount to begin with, you won't have to worry about reapplication. It's great for when you're feeling more adventurous and maybe wanna try new positions (yes, I'm still talking about anal). Also, clean-up is less of an issue than with the others as well.

Side Note: I've read that silicone-based with silicone toys caused some corrosion of the toy, but I think this was more of an anomaly, so take this with a grain of salt.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't use Lube a lot but I always have it handy.
I agree with Dani's comments regarding water based and petroleum based products. I used them for years - no more.
I tried the Silicon based one on recommendation of the pharmacy girl and I could kiss her. She smiled when she said it really is far better, for both the real thing and the pleasure givers (toys).
I gave it a good road test.
Even the guys like it better.
I wasn't aware of the toy problem and have had not noticed any problems so far.
I don't do anal so I wont comment there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use to water based lubes forever but switched to silicone about 6 months ago. I love it and it works the best for anal I think. Stays on the longest and lubes up everything nicely!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Side Note: I've read that silicone-based with silicone toys caused some corrosion of the toy, but I think this was more of an anomaly, so take this with a grain of salt.

I've heard the exact same thing many times before, hence why I always use water-based lube with my toys. I'm not sure if applying silicone-based lube only once on a silicone toy would really damage it, but if you keep doing it might likely deteriorate it in the long-run; that would be especially frustrating if you invested a lot in your toy (eg. Fuck Me Silly collection).

And the advices given so far are nice. Petroleum jelly is oil-based and is very likely to deteriorate condoms; I personally find it way too thick anyway (and it's so hard to clean), it never crossed my mind to use Vaseline as a lube, even to masturbate.

Silicone-based lube does last longer than water-based lube, but I've never found water-based lube to be all that problematic personally; I don't really mind reapplying lube if need be, and I also enjoy rimming the girl and pushing some saliva inside her ass to 'reactivate' the lube. For some reason I've always found the combination of water-based lube and saliva to work best, even when masturbating: the viscosity is perfect and it lasts forever. Some brands of water-based lubes are better than others too, to me Sliquid H2O has always worked much better than Astroglide: it's a lot more slippery and it lasts longer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't use lube except for anal. Not always even then. Often i am slippery enough with what trickles down from my vagina for anal sex without any other lubricant. I do have a few bottles of different ones. I haven't really developed a preference.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kreamykaren
My husband and I have been discussing anal intercourse for awhile , I've worked through some of my emotional issues and are ready to give it a try. Just wondering what other women use for lubricant when accommodating your husband? My husband says water based will wear off and become sticky and hurt me. That happens sometimes with A*tr*glide, and I need to apply more. He's suggesting to use petro based like V*s*line as it will always stay slippery. What works best ladies? Anything harmful come from using V*s*line during anal intercourse? Thanks for any help. Karen

The one and only thing........ cum dripping out of my pussy or on his cock head as precum.
Lurker
0 likes
Silicon based are the best, they last longer and are better for the skin as well.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't use anything but my natural lube or olive oil. The smell of olive oil is a turn on and it's available everywhere. It absorbs slowly and requires minimal cleanup. It builds a bit of heat too.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Häagen-Dazs ice cream.

Wait... what was the question again?
Lurker
0 likes
Doesnt matter, ice cream is always a legit answer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use coconut oil and love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tequlia, the worlds best anal lube. Nothing makes anal easier!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
I don't use anything but my natural lube or olive oil. The smell of olive oil is a turn on and it's available everywhere. It absorbs slowly and requires minimal cleanup. It builds a bit of heat too.

Italian, I like it!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Is that Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Anal Virgin Olive Oil?
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

I guess other Mediterraneans will beg to differ: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olive_oil#Production_and_consumption ;)

Maybe, but I wasn't going to argue with the guy in the black suit I bought my last case off!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when I do anal with my wife we don't use lube I put it in her nice slow and easy but once in I go till I blow my load in her and leave it in for round two
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Is that Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Anal Virgin Olive Oil?

Well certainly not an anal virgin so that leaves . . .

It's actually used medicinally [homeopathically] as relief for various skin conditions including anal fissures [which can result from too much rough or continuous anal play]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a special natural juice called 'Jelly Juice' looks good, tastes good and feels good mmmmm try some if you want yummy xxxx Jelly xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree that silicone based lubes are best. They last a long time and don't get tacky like water based do.

But DO NOT use silicone based lubes with silicone toys. The reason silicone is so slippery is because nothing bonds to it except silicone. It will cause your silicone toys to breakdown and become sticky. Talking from experience here.

But silicone lube with glass toys... oh boy!
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Tequlia, the worlds best anal lube. Nothing makes anal easier!

Taken orally, I presume. Probably a very good method indeed!
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by jellyboobys
I have a special natural juice called 'Jelly Juice' looks good, tastes good and feels good mmmmm try some if you want yummy xxxx Jelly xxx

Oh, now that sounds like a fun lady! Jelly juice, sounds good, but not available at your local retailer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stormdog100

Taken orally, I presume. Probably a very good method indeed!

Of course orally! Although I have I have had Tequila body shots licked from my pussy and that does help Lube me up too, LOL!!
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Of course orally! Although I have I have had Tequila body shots licked from my pussy and that does help Lube me up too, LOL!!

Nikki, I can only imagine...and I am, I might add!

storm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use unscented body lotion
it just feels good
i don't like silicone lubes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't use lube, but that's just me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love the durex heat lube as it does exactly as it says on the bottle