Login

recharging

last reply
3 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I've an emotionally draining weekend and I just can't recoup my energy both physically and mentally. I've tried exercising, deep breathing, getting enough sleep, eating well and some good old fashion between the sheets fun. Still I am exhausted I could nearly muster the motivation to make it to class today. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Have you tried proper meditation? I'm not particularly stressed these days, but this is very relaxing for me. Different people use different methods, but my preference is listening to theta waves with headphones on:

And what are the stressors in your life? Quitting smoking and reducing my intake of caffeine has been of great help for me: I only drink green tea now and I don't feel more tired during the day. Your body gets used to caffeine after a while, so you don't really have more energy; it's just an unnecessary stressor, which in itself can actually drain your energy and make you more tired.

Engaging in different fun/creative hobbies can also help you free your mind: reading, playing music, painting/drawing, pottery, chess, etc.

And television can also be a major stressor, I'd avoid it around 2 hours before going to sleep; I'd actually recommend lowering your daily television time altogether to reduce stress. All those noisy/flamboyant shows and tragic news really aren't helping to relax.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I don't know if that's your thing, but I also love listening to Mozart every once in a while:

This is very energizing for me: it has that perfect level of vivacity and serenity to it. It stimulates me and relaxes me at the same time, which is pretty amazing. Other forms of music can also help for that, but Mozart is my favorite to achieve this and to free my mind. If you have an iPod, you can even listen to Mozart throughout the day (in public transports, during your breaks, etc.).

I even fucked girls while listening to Mozart a few times (usually after a dinner where I didn't bother to change my playlist).
I swear, cumming all over them felt like an heroic act where I was writing a page of history. Such a masterpiece!
0 likes
I wanna climax while playing Howard shore or john williams. Now that would make cumming a heroic act.