Too early or too late. The first time.

last reply
15 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I gather we all had our first intercourse sometime before or after we reached 20 years of age.

For me my first time was the 'right' time for me, I was a teen and I have never regretted making that decision.

I have been asked many times about that decision.
Some say they started too early and some regret their decision to delay the occasion.

What is your opinion. Not what it was like - but was the time right for you, was it too early or too late?
Did you make the decision yourself or were you coerced into it?
Senior Analyst
0 likes
I was well beyond the legal age of consent when I opted to lose my virginity to the hands of a pro named "Doris" in San Juan. Looking back on it, it was the right time for me; when I was younger, I knew literally almost nothing about sex. There would have been many more embarrassing disasters than there actually were (and there were plenty of them) if I had been having actual sex before then.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I lost my virginity about 2 weeks before I turned 18-year-old; I was so proud of it, haha.

The time/situation was pretty much perfect for me. I was doing an assignment with a college friend, and we started fucking spontaneously when her parents were out. She was 'experienced' herself, but not to the point where it was awkward or intimidating for me: part of her was generous about it, and part of her genuinely wanted to get fucked, which was great. I didn't have much of a crush on that girl either, so I wasn't really concerned about my performance or anything (and I didn't have to bother with a committed relationship afterward).

To be fully honest, sex and relationships really weren't on my mind when I was a teen (13-17); I was a bit of a late bloomer that way. I might be weird, but 'teenage girls' never really appealed me, even when I was a teenager myself: neither their physiques nor their personalities were mature enough to my liking. I think I developed more crushes on my teachers than on my fellow students... and this is very serious, haha.

So yeah, losing my virginity 2 weeks before turning 18-year-old was the perfect timing for me: it was a great way to get into adulthood without having to carry the burden of virginity, and it didn't feel forced. I experimented quite a lot soon after that (as in the very next summer): I had quite a few friends that were older than me (between 20-23), so it was great to go out in clubs, break the ice with girls, receive different dating advices, etc.

One guy in particular was pretty much my 'mentor'; we had very similar personalities and he was very successful with girls, so it was easy for me to imitate him and mimic his behavior. And he attracted quite a few girls his way, which was great to initiate a contact with them myself (even though I was rarely their first choice when he was around, haha). Plus, we used to go out in places where pretty much everyone there was a stranger to me and the girls were much easier/sluttier (a suburb area to be precise), so it was easier for me to put my inhibitions aside and make bold moves. I easily slept with 10 different girls (probably more) by the time I turned 19-year-old.

Then I got my first official girlfriend soon after that.
Lurker
0 likes
i'd done my share of sexual things from the time i was around 20, but the first time i had intercourse i was 29. it was with someone i loved completely so i don't regret that it took me that long since she was my first.
Lurker
0 likes
A LOT of "late bloomers" here , cite rules will not allow me to state the TRUTH ...enuf said

As to the rest of the question, I have no regrets about it.
Lurker
0 likes
I regret the first time I had sex. It was a one time only with a guy in high school. It was disappointing and I did it out of rebellion to my parents rather than wanting to for me. Yes he coerced me, but I let him. And I shouldn't have. I don't "regret" it today, but would have rather not done it. We all make our mistakes and need to move on from there! It is part of my life and that's that!
Lurker
0 likes
What I mean to say is that I regretted it then, but I don't really now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think there's a point in having regrets. Dwelling on the past is a just a waste of time. I lost my virginity young, too young to fully understand the significance of my "first time." However, mistakes help you become the person you are and shape who you will one day become. So, although it wasn't the best of experiences and I may have been better off waiting, I wouldn't change a thing.
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cherrycola703
I don't think there's a point in having regrets. Dwelling on the past is a just a waste of time. I lost my virginity young, too young to fully understand the significance of my "first time." However, mistakes help you become the person you are and shape who you will one day become. So, although it wasn't the best of experiences and I may have been better off waiting, I wouldn't change a thing.

Yes that's what I was saying. I agree. At the time I was regretting the decision, but now it is part of who I am.

But, looking back... I would have preferred my first time to be with someone else!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We had been going steady for 4-5 months and done a lot of heavy petting. We talked about getting married when we got out of hi-school and had said we would not go all the way until then...but love (or maybe lust) happened and we got to doing so much that we both wanted it. We had done all but. I'd played with her tits, rubbed her pussy and clit to her climax, she would stroke my dick and/or suck me off until I cummed (once on her a couch in her house while her mother was fixing breakfast in the next room and could have come in anytime. What crazy lovesick horny folks we were but it is fond memories in my aged years. She was blonde, beautiful and had a nice bod and was really good at sucking and fucking.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think my first time came at the right time for me. I had already done some things with a boy and with a girl by then so I was prepared to go all the way. And it was very good experience. My BF did not pressure me and was very gentle and let me go at my own pace.
0 likes
I was a bit of a late-bloomer, having my first time at twenty-four with a classmate who became, and is still, my wife (though we didn't marry for another three years after that first time).

Sometimes, I think I could have and should have got there earlier. Perhaps, had I not been a rather geeky sort and therefore a bit of an outcast in high school, maybe I would have got there earlier.

OTOH, the bullying and rejection that I experienced in high school left a bit gun-shy socially and maybe I needed a few years to get over that. Plus, that first summer with her was a pretty exploratory time for me both socially and sexually (it was also my first time living away from my parents) and will be a part of my memories forever so maybe it really was the right time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was 18 or 19 with a girl and 16 or 17 with a guy, which was illegal back then.
Too young both times, and with the wrong person both times.
Pushed into it by the guy. Felt obliged to do it with the girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was nineteen, and at a party. I had a condom in my wallet that I carried around on the off chance that one day a girl would take pity on me and finally rid me of my virginal shame. Anyway, there was a girl there "Virginia" was her name, who had big tits, and who had been fucking one of the other boys. When his condom split he asked if anyone else had one, and I said I did. Virginia then asked why I carried it around in my wallet, and when I explained she said she couldn't have that, a virgin with a condom? So she took me off into one of the bedrooms and fucked me. Story, end of!

So was it too early or too late? Well, as I had hardly had any girlfriends by then (I was dreadfully shy with girls) it seemed a bit early, as I hadn't had the chance to go through all the exploring and heavy petting phase with anyone to learn what to do and how to do it. However, Virginia told me that I held my end up well, so to speak, and I left the party feeling pretty good about myself.

During the next couple of years I managed to find my way into another couple of girl's beds and knickers, then when I was about 21 I went out with a woman of I think about 25, and she took me in hand (literally) and taught me what sex was all about. I'm still grateful to her for what she taught me, and it stood me in good stead for the future.

As to now? Well 27 notches on my bed post, but the 27th has remained for the last 33 years, and we still fancy each other. When we can stay awake long enough that is! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was 19yo and did it with a coworker who was fucking around on her BF. And I wasn't the only guy she was cheating with. In a way I'm glad it happened at that time. About 6mo earlier I had taken a semester of human sexuality at the local community college. Therefore, I had a much better idea of where things were and what to do. I knew where to find her clit was and that it needed some good attention. She didn't really have to teach me anything. I became an excellent lover for her very quickly!