Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever given intentional blue balls to a guy?

last reply
12 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So I was thinking on this earlier. So has anyone ever given intentional blue balls to a guy? Maybe party as revenge or cuz of time restrictions ^^
Lurker
0 likes
It's just a phrase (some people think it's literal). I don't recall ever ending things on purpose. Usually sexual liaisons happen until I'm satisfied. Never denied an orgasm out of revenge. What's the point? I'm angry with him I won't have sex.

Aside that. He has hands. If sex won't cut it he can always take care of himself. Lord knows I do (hence why sex doesn't end until I've gotten mine but even so - sometimes one orgasm during sex just isn't enough)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes both....just to let the buck know he is desired and maybe I may want to visit later or not....the men I deal with know the sweet rewards either way....
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe it depends on personality and maybe guys are just very different - but myself being brought to the edge and then denied doesn't tell me 'you're desired' - it sends me the opposite message - 'you're not important' unless a promise is given that it's all part of build-up.

And the moment he teases me and then doesn't follow through because he's angry is the moment my inner demon comes out and not in a good way. My husband's a wise man, he's never treated me that way.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I have done this once in a great while, just to be a brat! I make myself so available to all my FWB, I sometimes feel they take me for granted. Once, David pissed me off so much that I deliberately took Seth to bed, and when we were done, I just left the house in a huff instead of going in to fuck David too, which is our usual routine. He hates it when I do that, but I can be a bit impetuous at times, especially when you make me mad!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I have never intentionally done that. I would never hold someone hostage to sex. That is cruel and to me it is like using sex as power. I don't believe in that, sex is fun and pleasurable, not a weapon of mass destruction, LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know that I have intentionally done it. There could be a few guys around that I don't know about.
I have certainly relieved that complaint many times.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
It's just a phrase (some people think it's literal). I don't recall ever ending things on purpose. Usually sexual liaisons happen until I'm satisfied. Never denied an orgasm out of revenge. What's the point? I'm angry with him I won't have sex.

Aside that. He has hands. If sex won't cut it he can always take care of himself. Lord knows I do (hence why sex doesn't end until I've gotten mine but even so - sometimes one orgasm during sex just isn't enough)

It may be just a phrase, but the feeling is real.....lol. I have had it done to me when I was in college. Not out of meanness, just the results. After a very long "petting" session, with lots of tongue, kissing and sucking on her nipples, her rubbing my cock through my jeans, I was sent home because she didn't engage in intercourse until after dating a while. (This was on the third date).

Needless to say, Blue Balls. I checked, they were not in fact, blue. But the ache I had was incredible. Upon arrival at home, had the biggest load of sperm I had seen to date splatter all over my bed, which I fortunately had covered with a towel.

BTW, Tracy Adams calls them "Lover's Nuts" in the movie "Pretty Peaches". Her daughter in the film gives them to Peter North, the boyfriend, when they are interrupted. She of course then services Peter and relieves his tension.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes of course and l'll do it again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have edged my girlfriend several times where I would get her to the point of orgasm and then stop. I'll do that three or four times and then get her to cum. She has huge orgasms when I do that. This is over the course of minutes (she's very orgasmic).

However, one time, I got her off orally several times, and then she sent me home. I was so pissed off, I didn't speak to her for a week. It sent me the message that I was just there to serve her needs, and I don't do that submissive thing. Needless to say, she has never repeated that.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I have done this once in a great while, just to be a brat! I make myself so available to all my FWB, I sometimes feel they take me for granted. Once, David pissed me off so much that I deliberately took Seth to bed, and when we were done, I just left the house in a huff instead of going in to fuck David too, which is our usual routine. He hates it when I do that, but I can be a bit impetuous at times, especially when you make me mad!

Your such a meanie!

Is that a tent in my... *swoons and passes out* .... waiting for the blood to return to my head, the head on my shoulders.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't even know what it means!
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

A phrase??? They may not be blue but the pain is REAL. It feels like getting kicked in the nuts by a mule. Hmmm. You don't have nuts so that's a bad example. Maybe.... Like really bad menstrual cramps times 2. Anyway, it hurts like hell.