Having your photograph taken nude or Erotically posed

last reply
18 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies would you like to photographed in glamour or art nude style.
Would it also be aesier if the photographer was naked too, and would you like your husband partner or lover with you?
Lurker
0 likes
I've been photographed, but by my husband. I think I might be nervous being photographed nude by another man if no one else is there, but if there was either my husband or some other women, it might be ok. No, the photographer doesn't have to be naked too. Not everyone (as a matter of fact... most people) don't look that great naked, so depending on how the person looked, to me it would be a huge distraction to have the other person naked. Unless, of course, we were in the middle of having sex!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been photographed with lingerie in an erotic pose is a turn on but never nude
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
used to have some taken by hubby though they were supposed to be pivate until caugt him showing them to a friend and he had posted them on a website, so stopped, now take my own and not for his eyes Jelly xxxxx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jellyboobys
used to have some taken by hubby though they were supposed to be pivate until caugt him showing them to a friend and he had posted them on a website, so stopped, now take my own and not for his eyes Jelly xxxxx

Send me some
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Other then a couple snap shots in bed I haven't had pictures taken. I would love to get my good friend to take some boudoir pics of me more my husband. smile

Please check out my stories. <3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know I have posed in the nude and found it a rather great turn on. Girls you should all have a day being pampered and pleased.

You Hubby or S/O may like it too.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've done many nude photo-shoots for a number of different photographers over the past 15 years. No, I don't want my photographers nude too. I want them to be professional while I'm nude, unless of course, its my boyfriend who's the photographer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have spent many hours naked whilst being photographed as a professional nude model. I earned a considerable amount of money which allowed me to extend my stay overseas by doing so a few years ago. Some could be considered mildly erotic. The photographers were all professional and never nude at any time. Many were taken in studios indoors, but I preferred and enjoyed the outdoor shoots mostly.
I am aware of the occasional unauthorised photograph taken at a nude beach, but nothing more. I could not retain my current position if I were seen nude now.
Lurker
0 likes
I would like to, but depends by whom. It would have to be a man I'm in a relationship with, or a woman.
And, unless this is some kind of game while having sex, no, the photographer being naked as well would not make it easier.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jellyboobys

What a dumbass and he probably doesn't even realize what he lost by sharing what he agreed not to...
Lurker
0 likes
Love having my pictures taken. Don't always use them as they are. Often I choose to edit them for the best effect, with the idea of making those who view my pictures horny and wet. To date, I seem to have had some success.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you for your replies so far, I too prefer to be behind the camera decided to offer to strip down if necessary but never a prequist also never say no to chaperones in fact they are often better subjects always try to involve them it lightens the mood for better images and more opportunity for that nice unaware picture just never make anyone look of feel bad about themselves.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Instant turn on. I have a friend on lush that's a photographer and I'd let him take pictures of me. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mashman
Ladies would you like to photographed in glamour or art nude style.
Would it also be aesier if the photographer was naked too, and would you like your husband partner or lover with you?

I've only ever been photographed by my ex. They were nudes but I like to think they're tasteful and not something I have to hide in the back of my underwear drawer.

I think the human form is beautiful and should be celebrated. If the opportunity came up to do something professionally, I'd take it (with the photographer clothed), I'm not going to look like this forever after all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
12 years ago, when we'd just moved to London and badly needed the money, my girlfriend suggested I should take some pictures of her for the 'Reader's Wives' section of a well-known top shelf magazine. So...we did it, and it earned us £150! She always had strong 'exhibitionist' tendencies, so the thought of knowing men were masturbating to her photos really turned her on. It didn't really do anything for me, but I know she loved it!

However, the actual photo session was a massive turn on for both of us. The second I put the camera down we both grabbed one another and had frantic, almost desperate sex :-)
Lurker
0 likes
I have been wanting to do a boudoir photo session for years. Would definitely want the photographer clothed though....