Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How opposed are you in having sex with a virgin?

last reply
59 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Wouldn't hurt to know what a guy thinks about this.
Lurker
0 likes
Opposed to it? No I have no "opposition" to it and have enjoyed the few opportunities I've had. It takes some patience and understanding (unless the guy is a total JERK )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why would I oppose the chance to have the honour of being a girls first, with time and patience to pass on my experience.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As my first time was with a virgin no I'm not opposed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not opposed at all. As long as she was completely willing, I think it could be a very erotic experience.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Not opposed. But definitely not a preference either, as it seems to be for some men (not in this thread so far though).

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Personally. I think it would probably be an obscenity... because virgins are usually young, and I no longer am.
Having said that my wife has a friend who was still intact at 49, having been in an unconsummated marriage to an older man for 25 years.
She lost it as a widow.... so there you go... it can happen late.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd totally be down for that!

Or, actually I'd be UP for that now that I think about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I consider it a trophy
ride em harder
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be honored to be her firsed
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've had sex with virgins before.. so I absolutely would not be opposed. It's not a bad thing at all..
0 likes
You know what? Never had one (a virgin, that is). Likely never will at this point in my life. And I don't really think that's a big deal. The feeling that someone is trusting you with their "first time" is probably more important than the act itself but, hey, I'll probably never know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
You know what? Never had one (a virgin, that is). Likely never will at this point in my life. And I don't really think that's a big deal. The feeling that someone is trusting you with their "first time" is probably more important than the act itself but, hey, I'll probably never know.

Never say never.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I too think it would be an honor. I would see to it that it was a great experience for her and she would remember it forever. It should not be looked at as a quest. Definatly not opposed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why would/should I be opposed? No reluctance here.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
The feeling that someone is trusting you with their "first time" is probably more important than the act itself

Definitely not opposed, I feel the same that it's not so much an achievement as they trust you enough to be their first as they will never forget it, as I'm sure most guys and girls will never forget their first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
The feeling that someone is trusting you with their "first time" is probably more important than the act itself but, hey, I'll probably never know.

This is true. I don't think I would feel comfortable being someone's first.
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I'd have to have real feelings for her and be willing in the kind of relationship she wanted. I'm old enough that this very unlikely now. My worry would be that I know how fragile young woman are regarding who the give this gift too. I don't want to be responsible for causing her heartbreak because she was just a conquest.

I believe I have the skill to male it special, but the responsibility may not end there. I'd be very hesitant to become 'that guy'
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So some guys actually consider it as a "gift"?

Would it change how a guy would treat a girl? I mean, I've known a couple of guys who laugh at girls who are being so prudish.
Classified
0 likes
How opposed are you in having sex with a virgin?

Would like to be privileged to introduce the wonders of sex, as long as it was totally consensual.
I would want it to be a great experience for her, and one she would never want to forget.
Yes I would consider it to be a gift.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
May I interject with a question of my own.

Losing one's virginity seems to be a awfully vague and obscure concept.

Recently I started courting an older lady. She's my new sweetheart.

Although up until now we have only kissed and cuddled, I shall be staying over at her house this weekend and sleeping naked in her bed.

At what point during this evening's amatory activity will I have lost my virginity?

Or perhaps the privilege of taking the female virginity is reserved for men only.

It's all frightfully confusing.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by tiddlywink
May I interject with a question of my own.

Losing one's virginity seems to be a awfully vague and obscure concept.

Recently I started courting an older lady. She's my new sweetheart.

Although up until now we have only kissed and cuddled, I shall be staying over at her house this weekend and sleeping naked in her bed.

At what point during this evening's amatory activity will I have lost my virginity?

Or perhaps the privilege of taking the female virginity is reserved for men only.

It's all frightfully confusing.

The concept of 'virginity' for women usually refers to vaginal penetration with a man. Technically, you could engage in a hardcore BDSM anal gangbang and you'd still be considered a virgin. You'll find a few girls on Lush that performed different sexual acts and yet still refer to themselves as 'virgins'; for many it's because of religious/cultural reasons.

Concerning the question, I wouldn't be 'opposed to it' per se, but it wouldn't exactly be something that I'd find pleasurable either. I much prefer having sex with experienced women, having sex with a virgin would almost feel like a medical procedure to me. Add to this the fact that the average age for girls to lose their virginity is around 16-year-old where I live and that I'm not too keen on having sex with girls below 20-year-old, and you can imagine that it's not something that's likely to happen at this point in my life.

I've never had sex with a virgin as far as I remember (and it's very likely that I'd remember it). I only became sexually active at 18-year-old and mostly had sex with slutty/precocious girls at that time, none of them was a virgin. Then I got my first girlfriend and when I broke up and got back into the active dating scene, most girls were already fairly experienced (at least to the point where they weren't virgins anymore).

Having said this, I've always wondered why girls don't experiment alone by themselves before having sex with a man (ie. inserting a dildo/object in their vagina and breaking their hymen). I figure it's because they don't really feel the need to (ie. they focus on their clit while masturbating), or because it makes them anxious. Maybe some women can enlighten me on this?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not opposed.

Sex with a virgin would be similar to eating at a restaurant where the chef is just starting their career. Whilst it's likely to be fine, there's less guarantee of it being so, if compared to someone with plenty of experience.

However, it would be a very nice experience if it's someone you really care for, knowing that you shared their first time with them.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Concerning the question, I wouldn't be 'opposed to it' per se, but it wouldn't exactly be something that I'd find pleasurable either. I much prefer having sex with experienced women, having sex with a virgin would almost feel like a medical procedure to me. Add to this the fact that the average age for girls to lose their virginity is around 16-year-old where I live and that I'm not too keen on having sex with girls below 20-year-old, and you can imagine that it's not something that's likely to happen at this point in my life.

I have just returned home after spending the evening indulging in alcohol and female fornication.

If you were here with me now, I would not disappoint.
Lurker
0 likes
I find it hard to believe that any heterosexual male would refuse sex with a virgin.

Horny young virgin: "Please, sir, would you be so kind as to rip off all my clothes, ravish my taut, young body and pop my cherry."

Horny guy: "The proposition of sex is most tempting, fair young maiden. I must, however, refuse the offer and insist on sloppy seconds."

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by tiddlywink
I find it hard to believe that any heterosexual male would refuse sex with a virgin.

Horny young virgin: "Please, sir, would you be so kind as to rip off all my clothes, ravish my taut, young body and pop my cherry."

Horny guy: "The proposition of sex is most tempting, fair young maiden. I must, however, refuse the offer and insist on sloppy seconds."

Haha, that actually made me laugh.

But here's the thing, fair young maiden: some of us guys can allow ourselves to be selective, just like you women.

I doubt that every woman would accept to have sex with a random virgin boy, and the exact same applies to me: you need more than just a pussy and a pair of boobs to convince me to fuck you (or to attract my attention in the first place for that matter).

And no, considering the wild sex that I can have with a few women in my life, having sex with a virgin isn't something that would particularly thrill me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Haha, that actually made me laugh.

But here's the thing, fair young maiden: some of us guys can allow ourselves to be selective, just like you women.

I doubt that every woman would accept to have sex with a random virgin boy, and the exact same applies to me: you need more than just a pussy and a pair of boobs to convince me to fuck you (or to attract my attention in the first place for that matter).

And no, considering the wild sex that I can have with a few women in my life, having sex with a virgin isn't something that would particularly thrill me.

I don't know if I'll be allowed to stay on here for much longer. The powers at be may wish to banish me.

You are a special person and very intelligent. I will never forget you.

You will always have a special place in my heart.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_Redman
I'm old enough that this very unlikely now. '

Lovely guy... BUT NO FUCKING AWARENESS of his own attraction...

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not opposed but cautious. want her to be 100% sure and ready and comfortable. i lost my virginity to an experienced girl my age and it was quick and underwhelming so i'd be cautious
Lurker
0 likes
The fact of a girl being a virgin has never really made a big difference for me. Opposed? No. Looking for? No.
If the girl's right, she's right...